💚Hero Sports Festival P2💚

" ALLLLLL RIGHT! THE NEXT ACTIVITY IS A MUSIC CHALLENGE! YOU WILL GO IN TEAMS OF THREE AND HAVE A MUSIC BATTLE!! THE AUDIENCE WILL NOT HAVE A CLUE WHO YOU ARE WHEN SINGING!! NOW GET INTO GROUPS! FIVE MINUTES, GOOOO!! " 

Y/n was now alone. No one had a clue how to team up or what reconds would do. Katsuo grabbed Akio and Y/n. " You're in my group. No fucking choice. Now let's see who we're up agamist. " Y/n grabbed his hand and smiled. " We have to tell Ms. Camie about our team. " Camie was the team's approval and she smirked when they approached. " Yes. " Katsuo glared and dragged the two away. 

They went to waiting room One since Y/n was in the first place. " Hello, Group one. You will have to most time to prepare because of Y/n Midoryia. One of you will have to sing. The other's instruments. Only one singer for a song. You will perform two songs. One solo and the other a duet.  Good luck. " Y/n blinked and noticed the boys were looking at her. 

" W-what? " Akio wrapped his arm around her. Katsuo smirked, " I have a damn good idea, Dekuette. " Y/n shivered and sweatdropped. " We have the perfect outfit for you. " 

They threw her into a closet in their ' dressing room'. Katsuo shoved a dress and tights under the door. " Put that fucking on, Pinky, go get your drumset. " Y/n held the dress and she yelled. " I AM NOT WEARING THIS! " Katsuo suddenly had devil horns. " I can help you change. Either way, you will wear that dress. " Akio spit out his water and cleared his throat. " Bro, that's not manly..." Katsuo rolled his eyes and said. " Pick that soundtrack. " 

Y/n tied her hair up/ a ribbon around or in her hair. A black mask was provided because they weren't allowed to know who they are. The dress was revealing, and the tights were lace. It was a nice red and pretty. Did Y/n look like she has the confidence to pull it off? 

 Did Y/n look like she has the confidence to pull it off? 

Y/n opened the door with her uniform in her bag. " K-kat, why do I have to wear this? " Katsuo turned around and looked at her. " Good, it fits. Now can you play guitar? " Y/n nodded and Katsuo threw one at her. Y/n smirked and began playing. " Hell yeah! " Akio was wearing his hero costume and Katsuo was matching Y/n. 

Y/n's eyes lit up as Akio gave her the music sheet

Y/n's eyes lit up as Akio gave her the music sheet. " Sweet! What other song are we going to do? " Katsuo smirked. " For the damn duet, we will sing. Pinky has a shitty squeaky voice. " Y/n nodded and began playing with Akio. Katsuo began to sing. After a rehearsal for both songs, they put their mask on. It was a plain black mask but it did its job. " Go to stage. " They all nodded and walked under the stage. The stage lifted and Akio began to play.