💚A visit to torture. 💚

Izuku looked at Katsuki with a worried look. Katsuki rolled his eyes. " Why the fuck did you bring me along?! " Izuku looked at Y/n who was watching videos on his phone. Katsuo held his phone and leaned on Y/n. " I didn't tell her..." Katsuki's eyes widen and he lowered his voice to a whisper. " What do you mean?! Is she scared of needles? " Izuku nodded and said. " Yeah. I brought you along because you are her favorite hero. " Katuski smirked and looked at Y/n, " I love your kid. I still don't like you, though. " 

Y/n looked up and asked. " Why are we going to the zoo? I thought you said we got banned. " Bakugo looked at Izuku with a blank face. " We are not going to the zoo, we are going to the fucking sea world. " Katsuo smirked and yelled. " AWESOME! " Y/n looked at the sweating Izuku and asked. " Are you scared of sharks or something? " Katsuki chuckled and said. " The crybaby is scared of everything! " Izuku pulled into the exit when Katsuo's eyes widen. Katsuki watched his son and shook his head, " No, No, Nooo!!! " Y/n turned to him with a curious look. " Why are you saying no? " Katsuo pointed to the window. " They are taking us to get needles to shove in our arms!!" 

Y/n's eyes widen and she activates her quirk. " I want out. I need out. I am not going to the doctor's. " Izuku speed into the parking lot while Katski tried to keep Y/n from unbuckling. " I don't care! Iida's my favorite now! He doesn't force me to go to the doctor's!! " Katsuki gritted his teeth and glared at his son. " Fuck you. " Katsuo unbuckled and helped Y/n too. Izuku grabbed him and he went kicking and screaming. Y/n bite Katsuki then he took her out of the car. " You fucking brat!!" Y/n shocked him so much it made his hair even more frizzy. Izuku used his quirk on Katsuo so he was basically immune to anything he did. 

"Let's fucking hurry before she shocks me to death. " Izuku nodded and ran inside of the office. People look at them and saluted them. The clerk smiled and pointed to the door. " The first down the hall, Mr.Modoryia, and Mr. Bakugo. " They sprinted down as their lives depended on it. Katsuki switched with Izuku and said. " I can fucking hit you brat. I couldn't hit Deku's but you, I made. " Katsuo watched as Y/n bite and hit Izuku. " This is why Touya is better than you! " Bakugo snorted and the doctor came in. " We can get the shots done then everything else. " 

The dads shook their heads and the doctor cleaned an area on Katsuo's arm. " Since he's older he has to go first. " Katsuo tried to move but Katsuki held him firmly. She gave him three shots and then bandaged it with a hero band-aid. The doctor turned to Y/n only to get lighting thrown at her." Hell no."  Katsuki laughed and Izuku tried to stop her quirk. She bit his hand and squirms. Shocks didn't work but it kept the doctor away. " At least we know her quirk works. " The doctor mumbled. Katsuo sent smoke to Izuku and blow up his hands. Katsui's eyes widen and smacked Katsuo's head. Y/n jumped out of his grasp and ran out of the room. " GO DEKUETTE!!" Katsuki hit his child once again and said. " Stay here. " He ran after Izuku. 

Y/n ran all around the office trying to shake Izuku off. She hid, ran, and bite nothing could shake him off. She jumped out a window and ran through a field. She needed Dabi or Touya. She did not want three shots. She tried to climb the fence but Izuku grabbed her. " I got you! " Y/n shocked him again and Izuku held her tightly. He walked back in and said. " Give her the shots now. " Katsuki noticed she moved her arms too much but then Katsuo did something no one thought he would do. He hugged her and the nurse gave Y/n the shots.

Izuku met eye contact with Bakugo and he groaned. The nurse giggled and did the normal check-up. They got lollipops and stickers after. Y/n still tried to run away but then Izuku said. " We can go to the candy shop! " Y/n stopped and got inside of the car. Katsuo followed and they went to get candy. It's safe to say they won't end up like Kachan and him.