💚Revenge 💚

Izuku got out of the car after informing both Nezu and Bakugo about his plan. It was evil but brilliant. Bakugo walked to the wall and waited. Shinso was going to release Katsuo early for personal manners. Bakugo ran his hand through his hair and muttered. " Really brat? " Izuku didn't say anything but heard him. Izuku glared and saw Katsuo walking out. " What does that old man need?! " Katsuo muttered as he kicked some rocks. Heading the opposite way from where the two adults were at. 

Izuku covered Katsuo's eyes and mouth. Katsuo couldn't use his quirk, due to Aizawa's quirk. Izuku went all out. Izuku deeper his voice until it was unrecognizable. " You are coming with me, future villain. " Izuku knew it made Bakugo mad hearing his son being called a villain but tied the blindfold over Katsuo's eyes. Izuku placed the gag in Katsuo's mouth. It was only a cloth. 

Bakugo tied Katsuo's hands together with rope. He then dipped his hands in water. Making Katsuo's quirk useless. Izuku smirked at Bakugo's van. The back seats were pushed down and the windows couldn't see inside. It was Bakugo's backup car. Izuku opened the trunk and pushed Katsuo inside. He closed the trunk and Bakugo got into the car. Izuku got into the front seat and locked the doors. 

Izuku then handed Bakugo headphones, who put them on. Izuku heard Katuso's muffled screams of anger and glared. He doesn't get the right to be angry when he hurt his daughter. Bakugo didn't feel right about doing this, it felt wrong. It's almost like when he got kidnapped. It wasn't right. Izuku blasted a barbie girl in a barbie world. Bakugo deadpanned and shook his head. This was nothing like when he got kidnapped. 

Izuku pulled up to his house. Knowing that Y/n was with Emiko in the Todoroki's house, right? Izuku got Katsuo out and lead him downstairs carefully. Bakugo locked the door and watched as Izuku pushed Katsuo onto the couch. Izuku untied him and ungagged him. 

Katsuo was quick to pull the blindfold off and glared. " I will kill you! " He suddenly stops when he saw Izuku. " Midoryia? " Izuku glared. " Why did you do it?! " Bakugo sat down at the bottom of the stairs waiting for the answer. " I thought she cheated. " Izuku raised an eyebrow. " Why is that? " Katsuo ran his hand down his face. " Well, Sora and Shima said she went willingly. Because she liked Dabi and Aoi. " Bakugo's breath hitched and glared. " I told you she was kidnapped myself. " 

Katsuo then snapped back." You wouldn't have told me to spare my weak-ass feelings! " Bakugo laughed and Izuku then said. " He wouldn't do that for anyone. Not even you. " Bakugo nodded knowing he was correct. Even if he wanted to hit him for it. Katsuo rolled his eyes and glared. " What know? Going to beat me? " Izuku sat down and turned on the TV. " No. I want you to watch the effect you had on Y/n. " Bakugo stood up as Izuku shows there was a camera in Y/n's room. 

" I installed it after she was kidnapped. " There it showed Y/n crying in the lap of Emiko while watching a movie. Emiko was rubbing her head gently and Y/n was eating candy. Katsuo looked down, he hated that she was crying because of him. Bakugo looked down and Izuku turned off the TV. " You know that she wouldn't cheat. Hell, she went through there made her change more than I could ever tell you. She had scars to prove she was kidnapped. A person who saved her now goes to your school. The same person she has known longer than you. The same person who will hurt you if you hurt her. Or found out you did. " Katsuo stood up and said. " I know. " 

Bakugo then chipped in. " She has been nothing than great to you! Even when you were acting like a complete ass. She forgave you, she's truly like Izuku. I said the same thing to him. It took forever for him to be as close to me as he was before. She took it a step further and forgave your sorry ass. Now you cheat and on the day she was so happy. Happy to see you. " Katsuo looked down with a tear falling from his face. " I didn't know. " Bakugo then glared. " Yes, you did. You let your doubts take over and now you lost her. I know her, she most likely won't forgive you. She doesn't do that easily. Not anymore anyway." 

Katsuo pasted Bakugo on the stairs. " You're grounded. " Bakugo said as he followed him up. Izuku escorted them out, making sure that Y/n didn't know about any of this. Well, she knew about the camera. She suggested it after all. Izuku could only hope Emiko could save her from becoming depressed.