💚Hospital💚

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, was all that Y/n could hear. Along with footsteps and scribbles. She could smell the chemicals in the room. Her guess she was hospitalized to get a check on her condition. The only sound missing the Izuku's, her father's. She didn't want to open her eyes, but if she wants to see her father she will have to. Wait, she could feel something on her face. Is this an oxygen mask? She thought as she puffed her cheeks out. Yes, it is. She confirmed her own thoughts. 

Y/n opened her green eyes and shut them fast. The light was overbearing. She blinked and tried to sit up." Wait! Don't do that. "A female voice called out, Y/n turned her head to see a female nurse rushing towards her. " Your back is healing. Your leg is okay, but please take it easy. " Y/n then took off her oxygen masked and looked at the IV. " Please remove this. " Her eyes widen as she couldn't believe what Y/n was saying. 

" E-Esuce me? " Y/n then said. " Take it out. " The nurse looked into Y/n's green eyes and sighed. She knew that look. She walked over and began to remove it. After it was safely removed Y/n shot up. " Where's my dad? " The nurse was confused. " Who are you talking about? " Y/n rushed out of the room not even noticing she was in the standard hospital gown. She couldn't care. She looked around but couldn't see his green hair anywhere. She then ran up to the front desk. " Can I use your phone? " The looked at her and raised an eyebrow. 

" Why? SHouldn't you be in bed? " Y/n then looked at them. " Please! " The guy sighed and handed her his phone. " Okay, but bring it right back. " Y/n smiled and said. " Thank you! " Y/n then walked down the hall and began to fail Izuku's number. She pressed the phone against her ear but only to hear. " Hi! I am not here, this is my voice mail. Leave me one and I'll respond! I promise! Stay plus ultra! " Y/n frowned and dialed again. " Hi! " She ended the call and dialed again. She needed to see her father. " Hi! I am not. " She pressed end call again and dialed again. 

Each time she reached his voice mail. More she got worried. More she got sad. The more she wanted to cry. She dialed for the tenth time and he answered. " Look. I am not in the mood, Kachhan! " Y/n sniffled and in a broken voice. " Not even in the mood to visit your daughter in the hospital? " Izuku went silent then he blew up." Y/n! Sweetheart? Is this really you? " Y/n smiled and nodded. Tears flowing freely down her s/k face. " Yes, Daddy. It's me. " Izuku's voice sounded like he was about to cry. " W-Where are you sweetie? " Y/n smiled. " In a hallway in the hospital. " Izuku the said. " I am at the entrance. Go to your room. I will be there! I promise. " Y/n nodded and she hanged up. She walked back to the male and handed him the phone. " Thank you. " He nodded not wanting to make the female cry anymore. 

Y/n rushed back into her room and sat on the bed. The nurse looked over and handed her a set of clothes. Suddenly, Izuku busted through the door. " Sweetie! " Y/n jumped up and hugged him. Izuku hugged her back as she hid her face in the crook of her father's neck. Tears were streaming from both of their faces. Izuku had his face in her hair, caressing it. " You're here. In my arms. " Y/n nodded and clung to him tighter. " I'm here, daddy. I'm back. " Izuku was crying even more and he whispered. " I'm sorry, I couldn't save you. I am a failure as a hero and as a father. " Y/n pulled away and looked him in the eye. 

Tears streaming down her face. " You are the best hero. You can't be the hero all the time. It's not possible but you are the best father. I assure you that. " She smiled and Izuku's tears flowed like waterfalls. Y/n hid her face in his chest as they just stayed silent in one another's embrace. Not wanting to let go in case the other disappears. 

After ten minutes they let go and the nurse places the change of clothes on the bed. " Hello, I am Nuse Lilly, and she is free to go. No major injuries thanks to Revory Women. She's healed right up and no cast is required. You can leave any time. " She then left and Izuku looked at Y/n. " C-Can you show me your back? " Y/n nodded and took off the gown. She turned around to reveal the burns and the x. Izuku frowned and Y/n got changed. " It's not your fault. It's M/n's. " Izuku hugged his daughter once more and asked. " Want to leave now? " She nodded and asked. " Can you keep me being discharged a secret? I want to surprise Katsuo. " Izuku nodded and they went to the front desk to pay.