Chapter Two

Eliot

"Miss Daniels" Dorthy called me, standing outside my room.

"Yes?" I replied, lying down on my pink round bed.

"You have a call from your father" she said, still standing outside.

"Come in" I told her and she slid the door open, moving her little fat ass with those tiny little feet of hers, hurrying towards me.

"Thank you" I nodded and she turned around and left, timid and afraid.

"Yes daddy" I spoke into the telephone.

"Hey honey, I'm sorry but your mother and I got one more show in Paris, after that I promise we'll be home for that family time we had promised you" he tried making me happy.

"That's alright, dad, Chris and I will be here, home, no where else" I smiled sceptically.

"Put the phone down now darling, you know the Kardashian’s don't like us on our telly's during their show" I heard my mother should at dad over the other side.

"It's alright darling, we should inform our kids about our whereabouts sometimes, you know!" Dad shouted back. " Anyways," he came back to paying attention to me, "We'll be back Sunday evening most probably" Dad said.

"Ya, see you'll then. Bye" I ignored his new change of plans and just wanted to get off my phone.

"Bye darling" and he cut the phone enthusiastically. This was the 12th time my parents had cancelled on me and my brother and I were getting sick of it.

"DORTHY!!!!" I screamed and I heard her scrambled up the stairs case and run towards my room, dashing into my room out of breathe.

"HOW MANY TIME HAVE I TOLD YOU IF MY PARENTS CALL GIVE CHRIS THE PHONE NOT ME!!!!" I screamed with complete irritation, taking out all my anger on her.

"I'm sorry miss Daniels but your father demanded to speak to you" she said holding her fingers in each other and shivering on my red Gucci carpet.

I picked up the cordless and threw it at her hoping to hit her head. She jumped at the reaction and caught it on time, turning around and running away without another word afraid I might get up and slap her next.

"Eliot" my brother peeped into my room from the front door.

"What" I snapped at him.

"Why do you treat Dorthy like she's your personal dog?" He asked walking inside sexily, with his long legs and leather shoes. He wore a black trouser and a black vest. His biceps were showing off and he walked sexily in order to irritate me more.

"Stop trying to look hot" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I can't really help it El. Now tell me why do you treat Dorthy as your personal dog? She's the house maid, not your punching bag" he looked at me with disappointed eyes.

"Chris. Shut up. Mom and dad cancelled again. They won't be here till Sunday" I rolled my eyes and picked up my cell phone. It read 10 miscalls from dad.

"Ah that's why. Dorthy didn't help you ignore dad as a punishment" he grinned, controlling his laughter.

"Excatly. That dumb bitch doesn't understand anything I explain to her" I groaned.

"Common El, she's just doing her job. We don't treat our servants like that. They are like our care takers when mom and dad are not there, respect them" he said sitting next to me over my bed.

"I'm just mind fucked” I told him, looking into his blue eyes that felt bad for me. "Don't you get mind fucked the way dad and mom cancel all the freaking time?" I asked him.

"Well I have experienced everything 2 years extra than you. Being the older brother, you kinda get used to it and tend to divert your attention to the crazy mean sister you've got in your family" he laughed, leaned forward and kissing my red nose and pulled me into his strong arms to give me a sympathetic hug.

"Whatever bro" I sighed slacking off on his hard chest.

"Mis - miss... Eliot" I heard Dorthy's voice again.

"Don't shout at her this time" Chris whispered in my ears.

"Fine' I grinded my teeth.

"What?' I asked Dorthy calming down and Chris let go of my body.

"You have mail from your high school" she said walking forward and handing it to me.

"Oh my god awesome! I squeaked, finally some good stuff.

I loved high school, it was the best place in the whole wide world, well only if you’re as hot as me. I was the prettiest girl and the most popular just like how my brother was when he went to high school. College was the same as high school for me, but I had less power, since people weren’t as bored in life as they were in high school.

Everybody envied me during school except one chick. EMMA. I was always irritated by her presence, seemed like she always had her things in order even though she was ugly and really stupid, I mean, hadn't her mom taught her to WAX oh my god. Anyways anything related to high school meant pure happiness to me. Smiling with pure joy, I flipped the envelope in my hands and playing with it for a while.

“What are you waiting for El, open it!” Chris groaned with impatience.

“Yea alright” I grinned. The outside of the envelope read,

To Eliot,

                                                Concerning Christmas Celebrations

                                                                                             From Raven high school, NY

"Common!" Chris begged and I tore the envelope open.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter soon.