Chapter Nine

• Dedicated to Juilee Deo

Long long long chapter for you guys please comment and vote!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma

"Black, really? Isn't black too evil?" I bit my lips back staring at the short, body fitting dress in front of me and cringed.

"No Emma! You'll look beautiful trust me honey,!" Grandma said and pushed the dress towards me.

"Just put it on!" Jack rolled his eyes for the 10th time, looking at me for a second with deadly eyes and getting back to his game.

"Ah fine" I groaned and I went inside the bathroom to put the dress on.

It was already 8 pm and Mia would be home by 8:30 pm. If I was late she would kill me and so I had no option but to go with this dress that was selected from my closet for me by my grandma.

I walked out pulling and tugging at the bottom of the dress and presented it to my seated audience consisting of Grandma and Jack.

"Wow!" Grandma sighed and I bit my lips again.

"I feel weird" I groaned.

"You look beautiful honey, now wear the necklace I gifted you. I'll be downstairs waiting for you, I think Jack wants something to eat" she said getting up and smiling at me. She held her hands out for Jack to join her and when he put his tiny hands in hers, both of them walked out of my room royally.

I turned to look at my dress in the mirror. It was a one shoulder dress with small golden spikes on the draped shoulder. The dress was tight and figure hugging, taking the shape of my breasts and then my waist, bulging out at my hips and then then slimming down at my thighs and ending with a silver glittery lining inches above my knees.

I put some silver and black eye shadow, with coal and finished my make up off with mascara.

I put on some red lipstick that made my lips sparkle and then wore my gold necklace, completing the entire look with black pumps that made my ass look good.

I had straightened my hair letting it fall over my shoulders. They were long and went all the way till my mid back giving me a very classy birthday girl look.

The door bell rang and I heard Mia's footsteps downstairs as she walked in, seemed like she was pretty excited since I heard her jump up and down a lot with her heels over the wooden floor.

Taking a deep breathe I checked myself in the mirror one last time and got out of my room and walked down the stairs.

"Hey Mia" I called out to her when I reached the hall where every person of my family was sitting except my dad, he was at the restaurant because they were short staffed today.

"Hey Em. Wow you look so sexy"!" She said grinning at me.

"Thanks I smiled" blushing and starting to pull at my dress once again.

"Hmm don't do that" grandma said, looking at me.

"I'll try" I laughed nervously.

"Well your carriage awaits you" Mia laughed showing me out the door.

"Bye grandma, bye Jack" I shouted out grabbing my black jacket from the rack at the entrance and walked out of the house.

"Bye honey" grandma called out and Jack didn't reply.

"So rules" Mia said, putting her sweater on and looked at me seriously. "We stick together and dance near the bar...so Mack can keep an eye on us" She said and then slapped my hands that were fidgeting with my dress once again. "No pulling" she gritted her teeth at my actions.