Chapter Twenty Three

Hey guys sorry i took time! i had a lot of stuff to do.... and plus got cold n all sorry, i didnt sleep but wrote this chp hope you like it comment and vote thanks. 

news- im taking part in the watty rising star competition you can see the contest book on my profle. i made it to the top48 yay and i hope to go a longer way lets see

anyways cookies for all who waited! enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma

The cold air outside Judith’s office was refreshing. The hallway outside was a beautiful windy place. It had beautiful long railings on both the sides of the thin spacing and a 11th floor view, with no windows.

I let the wind, swim through my hair and tangle my loose locks into one another, which had a calming effect on me. I closed my eyes and felt the air suck in my mouth and let go.

I opened my eyes feeling much better and under control when my phone started to vibrate.

Without having a look I answered the phone call.

"Hey sis!" Jack called out enthusiastically.

"Hey" I replied not with the similar energy he radiated.

"I need you to do me a favour" he sighed sounding very anxious which lead me to begin guessing a lot of things.

"Yea sure, tell me"

"Well..... Since you didn't really help me with the tackling of Bullies when you have promised me you would 2 years ago you could probably help me.. Um.. Grab attention of this girl I really like in class." He fumbled and it looked like he was blushing.

"Aw Jack... You never reminded me I was supposed to help you with the bullies.. I was into my own world I barely realized I owed you something for coming for my High school reunion. Well don't worry I will write down a few pointers you can work on to get to this girl!" I laughed and Jack nervously joined me.

"Excuse me" someone tapped my shoulder and I swiftly turned around with the phone still in my ears which lead my hair to stick to my forehead along with cut between my lips  because of the wind and saw Adam smiling at me holding my Dairy in his hands.

"Thanks sis" Jack replied and I showed Adam my index finger and spoke over the phone.

"Alright so Jack I've got work I’ll call you once again tonight I promise! Take care for now of dad and yourself. See you, bye"

I heard Jack groan on the other side and then he said bye too, bluntly and cut the call.

"Hey" I bit my lip and stuffed my phone in my pocket and struggled with his file.

Adam's portfolio was still in my hand and I looked at him waiting for answer but it seemed like either he was too busy deep in thought or he was creepily staring at me.

"You have my Diary" I pointed out to a Blue book in his hands.

"Oh ya sorry I was just thinking something. You left your book and the wedding details on Judith’s desk. She told me to give this to you" he smiled.

"Alright could you just put them on my desk, my hands are sort of full"

"Sure..." He shrugged and walked past me.

Weird I thought. I felt a little irritated with his behaviour. He didn't have anything to end the conversation between us and just left so rudely.

No ice breaker wow... I felt awkward but then again I didn't let it get in my head. I puffed out a cup full of air that I had forgotten I had taken in and started to walk towards my desk which apparently Adam already knew where it was because of the papers that were stacked over my desk, the one he had in his hands originally.