Chapter Sixteen

See the song :D -------------->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third p.o.v

“It’s such beautiful night” Emma smiled at the roof of the basketball hall. Jules was texting somebody and she seemed pretty busy since they had entered the hall half an hour ago.

“Hmm” she replied Emma, not looking at her once, grinning and laughing differently and biting her lips every time her phone vibrated.

Emma turned her head and looked at Jules who looked like she was going to jump into her phone screen any minute. “Who are you texting?” she asked.

“My boyfriend silly” Jules looked at Emma and blinked her long eye lashes.

“You have a boyfriend?” Emma looked shocked and felt even more alone now.

“Ya, don’t you?” Jules looked at her confused.

“Ya I don’t” Emma answered turning away and staring the other way towards the seating stairs.

“Oh my god. I can’t believe no one’s got the hot’s for you EMMA!” Jules looked shocked and Emma Cringed.

“I know I know”

Jules didn’t speak much after that and her phone vibrated again and again because of which Emma felt like going home.

“We gotta go” Jules said getting off the floor and picking up the rims her dress so she could stand up better.

“It’s time already?” Emma asked surprised.

“Yup its 9:30”

“Alright” Emma groaned and sat up, pulling herself off the floor and getting to her feet.

“We gotta change into our costumes, locker room that means” Jules told her, taking quick steps out of the hall.

Emma silently followed her to an extremely over filled locker room. Some people we already dressed and leaving and some were still fitting into their costumes.

The costumes were placed according to the roles allotted at the corner of the locker room in different sizes. Emma was a medium so she quickly ran to get her costume since she didn’t want a small but when she got their all she could do was pout and stare dissapointed.

Almost all the costumes were taken. There was only one size left, for the role of a tree and that was a white body sticking jumper, size small.

Fuck! Emma thought. This can’t be! I can’t wear that tiny little piece of body slacks lying there on the chair, it’s not possible! It’s not FAIR!! Do even boys get to wear this? How would their penis look then?! Millions of questions were running through her head. Questions she was hoping would make her feel better about the costume that was left for her.

A few minutes later the principal came in and allotted the ex-students the wing sections they had to enter from on the stage and exit. Emma was allotted the last section along with Eliot’s brother. They were the only two trees and they got the last wing section, right at the back of the stage to stand on.

The birds and other animals excluding her brother were along with Chris and Emma in the back section so she didn’t have to be completely alone with her enemy’s brother, but little did Emma know who he actually was otherwise she would thank her luck for the opportunity.

“Everything is going to be alright” Jules repeated into Emma’s ears, trying to control her laughter at how tight fitting her costumes was and how it made her body look sexier than usual.