Chapter Thirty One

Was bored at office so wrote a chapter instead :P have fun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's p.o.v

The meeting was held in the dining room. I put on a pencil grey skirt and a white cotton top, tucked it in and left my room.

On my way I caught up with Adam and he once again made a sad face at what I had worn. Adam was dressed in black jeans and a loose blue top. He had worn flip flops and just carried a small folder along with him to the dining room.

Once we entered I found Mike talking to Chris at one end of the table and Calista waited for us at the other end.

"Good evening" I greeted her and she smiled waiting for us to sit down.

"I hope you like this place" she giggled pulling out a fat book with pieces of clothing popping out from it, from her bag.

"Yes its so traditional and beautiful" I told her removing a folder from my bag too and placing it next to Adam's.

"Yes I know, I loved this home as a kid, you and Chris should probably check out the back side, it has a pool and everything, a wonderful place to relax"

"Sure, Adam would love to join us too" I stressed with the word 'Adam' hoping she had forgotten to use his name and not purposely skipped it out.

"Alright, talking about my wedding now, since we only have a month to prepare, I want to discuss everything" She jumped up and down her seat excited.

"Sure, so have you decided the theme?" I asked her with less enthusiasm.

"Yes, I like peach and pink and Mike likes red and blue so you should probably make the theme peach, pink, blue, and red" she grinned.

"I could work with those colours... they sound pretty good!" I told her and she laughed happily and started to open her book.

"This is my wedding dream book. I saw this one movie where this girl wanted a perfect dream wedding when she grew up, so from a very young age she kept a diary about it and when her precious day had come she used that book as a reference for her wedding. As you can see I did the same." She shrugged innocently.

"Bride wars?" I asked.

"Ya I think" she stuck out her tongue like a child.

"This doesn't look like a diary it looks like an encyclopaedia" I whispered into Adam's ears and he immediately controlled his laughter.

"Common, your her event manager, make her happy, read the book" Adam teased back.

"Okay, well this is going to be fun" I smiled not so happy about news of reading an enormous book filled with childish wedding dreams, but I had too.

"I'll tell you an overall idea about what I want" She luckily poked in.

" I want white decorations, peach flowers to hold, a long wedding gown, a red racing car for Mike at the centre of the room and fancy expensive dishes, I want an American wedding ceremony with maids of honours and everything's but I still want to mix some Roman traditions such as breaking of the vase for good luck by the maid of honour,  the long traditional dance by best man and maid of honour for the bride and groom, I even want rice to be thrown over our heads when we do our first dance" she sucked in a load of air before continuing, "and my mother will be dressing me up for the ceremony"

"All written down" I smiled, feeling very skilled for writing so quickly.

"Good, so now that you know what I want, you can keep my book and make sure the red cars a Ferrari" she grinned and got up.