Chapter Twenty Two

happy dance ~~O.o~~ ~~O.O~~ ~~O.O~~

hehehe this books getting so much funn nowwwwwwwwwwwww 

have great fun reading this chapter! comment if your a hopless romantic~~~~!!!

comment and vote and faannnn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma’s p.o.v

“Rome” Judith smiled laying down a huge file of papers over her desk in front of me.

“Rome?” I squeaked, scared if I spoke any louder she’d reconsider my promotion which was just a few days away.

“Yes Rome. As you can see the white Chapel sample in front of you, it’s a wedding and not just any wedding. This wedding is the biggest project ever given to us up till now. If I tell you the budget you might just crash right here but yes I think the board has agreed with me that you will be the perfect candidate along with a few others to create this wonderful wedding for the senator’s daughter of Rome.”

“WHAT!?” I almost bit my tongue. “The senator’s daughter? You mean the council man senator, senator?” I asked forgetting to remain calm and professional.

“Yes, Senator Marcus’s daughter, Calista. It is her wedding that we are doing. As you already know he is the most richest man in Rome, a man who has had a very important role in the politics of Rome and now his daughter has found ‘the man of her dreams’ and wants her wedding in her home town in Rome that is...” Judith looked unaffected by the project just assigned to us but I knew she was dying to scream with happiness knowing how much money she would earn with just this one event.

“But why Blue Fox? I mean there are so many um.. good Rome based companies out there which will be able to do a much better job than us for a ‘Roman wedding’. We aren’t even aware of half the ceremonies for a typical Romanian wedding! So why us? ” I asked not holding any questions back.

“Well Emma let me remind you, we are the best event management company in the world. If they come to us, it isn’t for some petty reason such as let’s do ennie minie minee mo and pick Blue Fox Corp.! Working in this company you should show some loyalty and not ask stupid questions as to why the Senator of Rome, who can afford any company in the world, has only chosen us, when could have chosen a company much better than ours!!” She ended her outburst with her hands abruptly in the air and her nose taking short heavy breaths of air.

“Sorry” I bowed down my head and calmed down.

“But now that you have asked, his daughter is into the American culture and since we are the best at doing weddings in our own culture… her father contacted us and thought we were perfect for his daughters wishes to come true.” She coughed.

“Oh well that’s a relief. Researching about the way Roman weddings are actually conducted would be a tad bit crazy, at least now we can relax in that aspect” I smiled and sat straight in my chair.

“Yes, but Calista wants a few of her Roman cultures mixed with the American ones so we can’t argue in that matter but the research will be much less than it would have been if she wanted her wedding the traditional way” Judith agreed.

“Great so when do we start?” I asked, beginning to remove my notepad and taking down the details of the wedding.

“5th January and you shall return on 5th March”

“Alright, when’s the wedding?”

“14th of February” Judith smiled at her  words.

“Valentine’s Day? Seriously? And that’s also just a month given for the preparations, is a really short time to plan a wedding Judith” I looked at her shocked.