Chapter Fifteen

Looks at the song video ------------> its 22 from taylor swift. Chris is 22 and its perfect the way he is thinking about Emma! listen to the song and read if you can its amaaaazziinnnggggggg

vote and comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third p.o.v

The night was getting colder and the dances were getting slower.

Emma stood at the corner after the dinner along with her brother and watched others move to the romantic slow beats and enjoy themselves.

Although this was less of a romantic night and more of a siblings bonding night, she felt quiet lonely than she had ever felt before. An aura of depression swept across her.

She quickly asked some girl standing next to her, what the time was and she was informed it was 9:00 pm already.

Jack left her side minutes later and she huffed and moved around irritated that there was nothing enchanting or fun about this night for her.

"What's wrong" Jules asked Emma and Emma looked distraught at her.

"It’s nothing I guess I'm just tired. " she smiled wearily.

"Well then maybe we could escape to the basketball court and have some fun laying down on the floor if you'd like?" Jules suggested naughtily.

"I guess that's a good idea" Emma nodded. “You go ahead I'll just tell my brother and your sister about it and meet you there" she smiled at Jules and started to make her way across the dance floor.

Chris was with his sister, placing his bags in the lockers room.

"You and Emma are trees together" She huffed holding her waist with both her hands and looking at Chris like she pitied him.

"So?"

"So? So you'll be with my enemy and not fuck with her? Do you have any idea what a bitch she is? She is really dangerous, she might look like she’s sweet and innocent and pretty with her long long hair but in reality she’s a lying conniving bitch" Eliot walked around in circles like a obsessed serial killer.

"Will I able to shower here?" Chris asked examining the open showers, ignoring Eliot’s words and wondering if he'd be naked would any girl be around to see him?

"After the play no one will come here. You can't even see anyone’s bags around. So don’t worry you can take a shower here" Eliot shrugged.

"Good because I just came from the airport and I don't want to roam around dirty after the play gets done. Besides it’s already 9:00 so I think I'll take a shower later" he smiled, pushing his hands in his pockets and walking out of the locker room.

"Where are you going?" Eliot asked running in her heels and catching up to Chris.

"To the party" he said looking calmly ahead.

"Why? Don't you want to help me get back at Emma?" She grabbed his shoulder and stopped him.

"No, now common sis, we haven't got all night, let's just enjoy Eliot. Stop scheming so much. Let’s just go and have fun!! Alright?" He ignored her touch and continued walking to the party area.

***

"Hey Jack, Jules and I are going to the basketball court for some time, you and --" Emma looked at Jules sister who's name she hadn't caught yet.

"Mel" the little girl smiled sweetly at her.

"You and Mel meet us backstage of the main hall where we had practiced at today, alright?"