Chapter Thirty Four

Emma’s p.o.v

After a few hours I woke up.

Naked.

I knew what had happened, no matter how drunk I was but I really didn't want to be involved with him. The relationship didn't feel honest.

Getting off his bed I slowly made my way into my room. I stopped at our adjoining door and turned back to make sure I hadn’t woken Chris up…

After a few hours of relaxation, I changed my clothes and started to get dressed for the preparation of the wedding.

I got a lift from one of the staff members making their way to the wedding and once reaching the venue I started to make the arrangements.

An hour later, when everything was almost done, Chris arrived at the venue.

"Hey, you left early?" He asked confused.

"Chris we have to talk...

"Let's start by getting the bride dressed!" Someone called out and I had a look at the time.

"Maybe after the wedding?" He asked and I nodded.

Chris and I ran into our respective rooms, helping out our respective clients and got dressed according to our roles

"You look beautiful Calista!" One of her friends kissed her cheeks and everyone began to compliment her.

"Thank you, thank you, this is vintage" she smiled running her fingers over her dress.

She held her friends hands and then looked at me and frowned.

"What happened, Emma? I thought last night went wonderful. Mike told me how Chris came to pick you up although Chris forgot about Mike at the bar, haha, doesn't matter but why are you so sad?" She frowned.

"It's just... His family is not exactly how I'd imagine my boyfriend’s family should be like. He still flirts with every girl he finds and well his sisters a bitch... Wait a minute. Did you just say the Ferrari did not come back, to pick your husband up?"

"No it didn't. Mike was upset but that's alright, at least the wedding dinner car will surprise him" she laughed.

"Haha maybe... I'll be back in a minute" I smiled and ran out of the room.

Running in full speed in a peach silk gown with a flower on my shoulder, it did not only make me look ridiculous but also made it hard for me to run.

I quickly stopped at the groom's door and knocked hard.

"Yes?" Chris opened the door and I grabbed his bow tie and pulled him out.

"What's wrong?" He asked shutting the door behind him.

"The Ferrari did not go back for Mike last night" I panicked.

"That's not possible, I had sent Macy to go pick up the boys" Chris looked irritated.

"Call her, check" I told him.

Chris grabbed his phone out of his pocket and waited for Mandy to pick up the call.

"Hello" she answered and Chris bolted to ask her where the Ferrari was.

Struggling she gave him a reply and then he shut the phone and looked into my eyes with a frantic face.

"What!! What did she say!!" I asked him.

"She parked it on the road and it's gone" Chris bit his lip back.

"WHAT??" I started to freak out.

"Breathe its fine, we'll just hire another Ferrari, not to worry" he calmed me down and made another call to the car company.