16.) Business Partners/ Lovers?

~~~Booker

I look at the paper and I think about what she's offering. She had everything drawn up for this. "Why are you offering this to me?" She then smiles and says, 'Because I see potential in what you're building and what I'm offering is for me and you to be business partners,' She says with a smile. "I don't think we should confuse sex and business," I say to her, nervously. She then says, 'Do you really think it's confusing sex and business? I'm buying your shop and you'll work for me unless you have a problem with a woman in charge plus you already pay rent for the building. Why not just work for me?' I see the smile, I see everything. I realize this would be the best option, I wouldn't have to worry about it going into foreclosure. I wouldn't have to worry about losing all of my money, everything would be protected.

It's then that I take some time, it's then that her face shifts almost impatiently. 'Well?' I take a deep sigh and I keep reading over the document, she was giving me full autonomy and everything. She would just be the person who owns everything, I just feel like there's more towards this. I think she wants to be more involved with me all the way around. I then nod as I say, "Fine. You're giving me everything I ever wanted. Yes, I'll do it. On one condition," I say to her.

She smiles and says, 'What is it?' I whisper in her ear and her face turns red. 'No,' she exclaims. I give it some time and then she says, 'Why would you even want that at work?' I give it some more time and she finally buckles, 'Fine,' she says in a defiant tone. 'On one condition: I get to pick the outfit,' I smile and say, "Okay," She then says, 'I can't believe that's the condition,' she says, completely flabbergasted. "I wouldn't say I'm a perverted old man, I just have my likes," It's then that she kisses me and says, 'Oh and Booker? Next time you try and break up with me on a text, I'm gonna punch you in the balls,'

I then say, "Noted. I wasn't in the right mind when I sent that," She smiles and says, 'You're my boyfriend now. Now let's go, I want to go have some dinner, business partner,' I then say to her, "Is it okay if I invite my daughter?" She looks sullen for a moment and then smiles, 'For sure, I want to meet her as long as it's not too early,' I stop for a moment and take that into account, we've only been talking for a few months. She then says, 'You're right. It might be too soon, you don't want to be that father,' It was almost as if she understood.

"Thank you for being so understanding," She then says, 'No, thank you for not going through with your foolishness, Mr. Johnson,' I think about everything that we've been through and we go over the business agreement. It's then that she puts her lips firmly on my mouth and starts to kiss me and I feel each kiss being more and more intoxicating. Was it supposed to feel that good? Was her kiss supposed to be that good? Her lips were so soft, and was it just me or did she wear the right clothing for the occasion?

It's then that I found myself, slowly starting to grab and caress her body. She then starts to open her legs and trap me in them as I kiss her on my desk. "So, what's next, boss?" She smiles as she says, 'You to fuck my brains out like you did last time but before we do anything, let's get this paperwork taken care of,' Everything goes according to plan, she paid almost everything in cash. It's then that I ask her, "Where did you get the money?" She then says, 'I'm a rich daddy's girl. You don't have to worry about things like where I'm getting the money from. Just treat me like a princess and you'll be fine,'

I smile and say, "Is that all you want? Okay, but do I get to treat you like my personal whore in private?" She smiles as she says, 'Yes. Just as long as you're gonna take care of me once you're finished with your daughter,' As me and her finish talking and planning everything, days go back and then they turn into months. I haven't talked to Booker since and I'm hearing that my ex-wife wants to invite me to her wedding.

I was thinking about it for a long time, I didn't tell Maria about it because I thought it would be beneath her as I had a plus-one invite and the wedding is in a few days. Would Maria even be up to seeing that goddamn harpy? It's that Maria interrupts my thoughts, asking 'What's wrong?' I see her in one of my shirts, I could only imagine that she's wearing nothing underneath. She's made it her business to be at my house most of the time, at first, I was annoyed but now, I actually like it. Her house was too nice for me to be honest and I was always nervous about being arrested down there though I did nothing wrong. My last run-in with the police was less than stellar after that.

I look at her and I say, "Well, my ex-wife, she invited me to a wedding,' Maria's eyes are shocked but then she remembers all the stories I told her and she then says, 'You don't have to go if you don't want to,' I say to her, "I don't but I feel like I should. I feel like it's time for me to close the circle and I also want to show you off," I say to her. "I want to prove to her that I can find someone too,' It's then that Maria grabs my face, clapping my cheeks, and says: 'Who do you have to prove yourself to other than me? Remember you said you loved me two days ago?'

I then say, "That was an accident," She then says, 'An accident? Was it an accident when you looked at me and said it? You looked me dead in the eyes, Booker,' What is with young people and memes? I think to myself. "You do know you hit hard right?" I say as my face is still clamped between her hands. She smiles and says, 'And don't you forget it. I didn't mean to hit you so hard, my love,' She lets go of my cheeks and she starts to kiss me. 'I did not mean to hurt such a beautiful face,' It's then that she says, 'But I think we should go. Not for anything good, though,' she says with a smile, 'But simply because she deserves to know that you're doing good. She deserves to know that despite everything she's done, you're doing good. You deserve to be happy and she's made your life a living hell. She even used your son,'

A tear begins to stream down my face as she says, 'You're such a sensitive man. I don't know who would try to hurt you. I would kill anyone who tried to do it, but unfortunately, since your ex-wife gave birth to children who love that harpy, I'll just have to settle for knowing I'll be the baddest bitch at her wedding,' I think to myself, did I want to be that tasteless to just show up to her wedding to shit on her as she did to me? 'When's the wedding?' she asks. "It's in a couple of days," 'All the more reason for us to get you fitted for a nice suit especially since your boss pays you very well and has your store fully-staffed with real workers,' "I guess we have a wedding to go and crash," I say with a smiley face.

She then says, 'Not crash, show them who runs this shit,'

End of Chapter 16: Business Partners/ Lovers?