23.) Deeper Connections

~~~Maria

I don't know what I walked into, I don't know what happened. He was calm, I saw his happy face almost as if something changed. I then see how Booker Junior and Belle were looking at me, they both looked surprised but they didn't look unwelcomed to see me. "Hey everybody, how you doing?" I say in a quirky voice. They both smile and Booker Junior speaks and says, 'Hello Miss Maria. It's nice to finally meet you,' He smiles and for some odd reason, I felt like I missed something deep, something intense, too. I smile and say, "Hello, nice to meet you," I was not a fan of kids and Booker Junior reminded me why. Your children could do something as audacious as steal from you and still be your children.

I push the thought out of my head as I realized he was misguided by that poisonous woman he calls a mother. I see how happy Booker is and I allow myself to smile, to bask at that moment. I push the thoughts out of my mind and I smile at the man I care about. 'Hey Maria, I wanted to talk to you for a bit. Children, do you mind if I go for a ride?" He asks both of them. They both nod and we both leave,

"We'll be back in a few hours," he says on his way out the door. We both are gone and I see his lips, I look at them and think how kissable is he now after the day I've had? I take a deep breath as I say, "So, what did you want to talk to me about, boogie?" He looks at me and says: 'Well, I've been going through a lot,' I run my hand through his beard and I say, "I can tell. Sounds like you've had a long day,"

He sighs and says, 'You have no idea. The day did get better, though,' I smile and say, "How?" 'Because I and you get to spend it together, the rest of it together I mean,'  I kiss him and say, "I'm glad we get to spend the rest of the day together, too," 'Thank you honeybunch,' he says to me. I see his eyes focused on me and I realize how much pain he was in a few minutes ago, I realize that pain is still plaguing him now and then I say, being as blunt as I can without hurting his feelings: "So, what's hurting you, Booker?"

'I learned my children didn't have my best interests in mind,' He says. He couldn't find any good words to say, I could tell but I knew what he wanted to say. I knew what the conversation said had hurt him deeply. "So, how do you feel?" I ask him. 'I feel betrayed,' he says, calmly, 'I feel like everything I've done up to this point is a waste of time and money,' He then says, 'I don't mean to put a burden on you, I'm an old man with a lot of issues. I just wanted to be happy,' he says with a soft voice. 'I just wanted my children to love me. I didn't have a dad in life and I always hated that other kids had a dad. My ex-wife knew this, she knew I wanted to be a father. She took everything from me, now I don't even want to be around my kids sometimes. I don't like the fact that they've made my life a living hell,'

I wanted to cry for him but I knew that wasn't that time and I was too cold of a woman to do that. I would be lying to myself and feeding him crocodile tears. 'Is it wrong to say that I want to be left alone?' he said, calmly. 'Is it wrong that I Just want to leave?' He said to me. These were deep pains in his heart, deep fears, wanting to run away from the problem. I then see it in his eyes as he says, 'I'm sorry. A dad thinking like this, I must sound sorry as a man,' I then say, "You're not a sorry man, you've gone through a lot and there's nothing wrong with voicing how you feel. I know you love your kids and I know you'll never leave me but I also know that you've gone through a lot with your children,"

'Thank you for understanding, Maria. You've been a saving grace in a lot of this. I don't know what I would've done,' I smile and say: "What would you do without nothing?" 'I don't know,' he then says, 'But I know what I'll do to you tonight when we get to your room,' my face flushes as I realize he has slowly made his way to my hand.

~~~Booker

As much emotional pain as I was in, I knew what I wanted right here and now. We drive to her apartment complex and I already picked her up. She was on my shoulder, yelling about how I should keep putting her down, kicking, and flailing about. One thing I appreciate about her is she was entirely too small to resist. There was no one in the hall this allowed me to spare her pride, I would have put her down if I would have saw someone.

As we got to her room, I look at the time, realizing what I'm about to do to her. 'Booker put me down damnit. I don't like being up in the air like this,' "I'll put you on my face is where I'll put you," She thought I was lying, I had been working out ever since my ex-wife left. Even though I was out of shape in recent years, I was still in enough shape to have my way with her. I slowly put her down on my face, quite literally as she grinded. I hear her moaning and I feel how much I'm going to enjoy it in my pants.

As I finally finish, I then pull my cock out. She bends over and shows me her ass as she spreads her pussy open with her hands. She then says, 'I want you to fuck me raw with that fat cock of yours,' I was taken aback as we always wore a condom, now she wanted me to penetrate her without one. I don't know what came over me again at this moment but I slid inside of her.

She immediately tightened up on me. As I slid deeper inside, I heard her moaning. She tried to come up for air and I used my hand to push her face back into the pillow. With each thrust, I feel her pussy breaking through, with each thrust, I feel her having a minor orgasm. I keep going though. As she was about to cum in this position, I pull out, smack her ass and turn her around. I was still aroused as I then made her take it in missionary.

She was grabbing my back and she dug her nails in my back, it was a good thing they weren't done this time. 'Please don't stop,' I hear her whisper in my ear. I keep going as I tell her: "I'll stop when I bloody want but you better not cum," I finally pull out and I see her laying on the bed with drool coming out of her mouth and her eyes rolled behind her head. I lift her legs as I begin to suck her pussy and she begins to grab my head, trying to put me away as she then says, 'You're going to break my pussy, please stop,' "No" I say to her as I keep sucking on her pussy.

She finally came a few more times and I stood up. "You okay?" I ask her in a nice voice. She looks at me and says, 'Please get the shower ready. I have to get cleaned up after that,' "Did you enjoy it?" I ask. 'Booker, you know the answer. I may not be walking right for the rest of the week though,' She sees how hard my dick is and she realizes I never came. She covered her face as she said, 'This is the first time someone's done this to me. I have at least three orgasms every time you come over, Booker,'

I smile as I say, "I'm divorced because I was accused of cheating, not because I'm a bad lover," She then looks at me and says, 'If you ever cheat on me with that good dick, I'll kill you and the bitch,' I laugh and say, "Cheat? I'll never cheat on you, that's like me throwing away the perfect rich girl," It's then that her eyes get serious as she then grabs my cock and says, 'If you ever cheat on me with this fat good dick, I'm going to kill you and that bitch. Now let's take a shower, daddy,'

End of Chapter 23: Deeper Connections