19.) A Wedding to Remember Part 2

She walks over to us and she smiles. 'Booker, it's nice to see you,' That fake smile, I was about to vomit and Felicia follows soon behind her. 'Miss Maria, it's nice to see you,' Felicia was young, she was only 27 and I doubt she knew what kind of woman Keisha was. She was probably being played like a stupid white knight. As she walks, she says, 'Miss Maria,' and I shake her hand, I smile as I say, "I had no idea you were getting married today,' "You're a very lucky woman too," I say to Keisha, "Marrying someone so young and in their prime," I could see her eye twitch visibly at that.

She then says, 'I guess you know that dating older has its benefits and experience,' Keisha did well with retaliating as she then says, 'How is the bakery going, Booker? Ever since that financial loss, I thought you would go under,' Booker then says, 'I was very nearly afraid but since I paid for the wedding, Maria, my business partner, and my girlfriend decided to pay for my business. She comes from a very wealthy family and she was happy to support me in my time of need,' A smile and wink at both Felicia and Keisha. It's clear that she's taken aback, 'I'm happy that I came, though,' Booker says with a smile. 'I'm happy that you're doing your best. I'm happy that you're living your best life,'

She then smiles and says, 'Me too,' Clearly she was talking about herself, I could see the rage on Felicia's face for a second, a rage that could not be quelled. I then break the tension even further, 'Miss Felicia, I look forward to seeing you at work after your vacation. Also," It's then that I pull out my wallet and I pull out 1,000 dollars. I hand them to Felicia and wrap my hands around hers, "I want you to have the best night you can with this money and I'm happy that I was here to see one of my most esteemed workers happiness," I release my hands from around her and she then says, 'I can't take this, Miss Smirnoff,'

"No, it'd be an insult if you didn't take this," I say in a soft voice. She then says, 'You're right ma'am," I turn her hand and see the rings they exchanged, "This is a 6,000 dollar ring and it's beautiful,' as I begin to look at it and she says, 'Thank you, ma'am. I'm only here today because of everything you've done,' I release my hand from being around hers as I say, "You're here because of the hard work you've done for me. If you keep working hard, you'll continue to be rewarded, Miss Felicia Thompson,"

I begin to say, 'Now you should go. Your wife looks forward to having you and I already know how important it is to be by your wife's side," I release my hand from around hers and she begins to walk to Keisha and I think to myself, bye Felicia. I walk back to Booker and I grab his face as I look at him, "I feel like we've overstayed our welcome, my love," I can tell you for sure that he had to have said something to her but I wasn't sure.

As we begin to walk to the exit, I see Booker Junior running towards us as he says, 'Dad, can I talk to you for a second?' Booker looks at me and I realize he didn't want to talk to him, I could just see it on his face how much he didn't want to talk to him but he fought the impulse to tell him to fuck off. 'Yes, Booker?' he says to him. 'I wanted to talk to you,' he says, Booker looks around and notices there was no one within earshot. 'What the fuck do you want, Booker?' 'Dad, why did you say that to me?' "Booker, you stole from me, son. I love you but you hurt me in a way that I can't be around you. The only reason you want me around you is to hurt me. I can't see myself being hurt every time I come around, He then says, 'Listen, Dad, I know I did wrong but please can we talk?'

Booker then says, 'No, you stole from me and you made me look like a fool,' It's then that his son starts crying and he says, 'Please Dad, just for a moment,' It was the betrayal that hurt Booker, h didn't want his son to have the satisfaction of seeing him cry. 'I know I hurt you, Dad. I'm sorry,' he says in a soft voice, 'I'm sorry I hurt you and I can't give you the money back. I could work at the shop if you wanted me to,' Booker then shuts him down and says, 'No, I have people working at the shop and I know the money is safe. I love you son but I don't think you should talk to me for a while,'

Booker turns around, grabbing his son by his shoulders and then he grabs him by his cheeks, 'Son, this wedding here is all your doing because you wanted to be your mother's good little boy because you just wanted to be a good little trooper from your mom so you can steal from your dad. When I bailed you the fuck out, that cost me money. When I helped you with everything, that cost me money. The reason I don't beat your ass within an inch of your life is that I love you but how many times am I supposed to let you drag you disrespect me and rub your nuts across my chin, son?

The only reason why you got away with so many things was that I let you do it. The only reason I don't put my hands on you is that I love you but I want you to understand that until you decide to grow up as a person and a man, I don't want you around me because all you're gonna do is hurt me. I'll love you and I'll protect you but as far as me being a good father figure to you, I think I failed that. As much as I love you, I think I failed you because you had to make a choice that was far beneath you,' He releases his face and I could see the passion and sadness, the conversation was not long but what he said shook Booker Junior to the core.

The boy was left there with his mouth open and tears streaming down his face, realizing how badly he messed up. 'I'll drive,' Booker says, calmly. It was a look on him that I didn't expect to see, a look of pure rage and sadness. He didn't want to say what he did to his son but if you roll around in shit long enough, you'll be stuck with the stench on you. Trust me, no matter how many times I look in the mirror, I think to myself, I'm still the same woman who killed a lot of people.

It's then that I see him get in the car as we drive on the freeway, I don't know what it was about that moment of him standing his ground but it turned me on. I don't know how he could do such a thing but the man I saw at that moment could easily dominate the competition and fight through everything. The man I saw was capable of doing anything he wanted to put his mind to but he was also capable of doing the things I did. The man I wanted to see most was the one who dominated me through his pleasure, his kindness, and love.

I see him at that moment as he's undressing, he lost a couple of pounds throughout the last couple of months and he looked better. I wrap my hand around his dark skin and start to caress his thigh where his dick was and he was harder than a rock. I could feel his breath getting harder as he says, 'I don't know what I did to deserve such a woman as you but today, I'm going to make your world with all the pleasure I can show you and I'll do more for you if you stand in my corner,' I then put my hand into his boxers, caressing his hard cock. He turns around and I see him wrap his hands around my neck and gently caress my lips with his thumb. My dress was still on me and he unzips the back of it, lifting it up.

He didn't even pull it off me and he moved my panties to the side. With one gentle stroke, he slides in and I didn't even think about it at the time I definitely could've used a condom but the pleasure took over my mind. My eyes began to roll back as he grabs me by my hips and he thrusts in me. I feel the pleasure shooting through my body as if it was electric volts. 'Grab your heels,' he says to me and I comply, wrapping my fingers around my heels as he begins to shove himself deeper inside of me as I start to cum.

He has my hair in his fist, holding it into a ponytail. He's rougher than normal and I like it. He smacks my ass as he says, 'Do you like it?' "Yes daddy, I do," and I feel him enjoying it. As he pulls out, he says, 'Finish taking off your dress, I'm about to suck the soul of you and I want you to make eye contact with me as I do it,' He then put his mouth over my clitoris and I feel him licking it and sucking it and sticking his fingers inside me. He's gentler than usual but his tongue is like a tidal wave of pleasure, 'Please,' I wrap my stockings around him and I moan in pleasure as I start looking up at the ceiling.

It's then that a gentle hand moves my face down to look at him as if he's saying your soul is mine. I can't help but cum as I look into his eyes and I feel it and I let out a moan of pleasure. He then kisses my thigh as he rips off one of my stockings and gently kisses my feet. 'Hold your legs up,' I grab my legs and I see his dick is still hard. He then says, 'Oh the pleasures I have for you tonight. It's time for you to take every inch, my queen,'

End of Chapter 19: A Wedding to Remember Part 2