Job 34:31-32 NLT

"Why don't people say to God, 'I have sinned, but I will sin no more'? Or 'I don't know what evil I have done - tell me. If I have done wrong, I will stop at once'?"

Accountability (n.): responsibility to someone or for some activity; answerability; answerableness. In other words, it's when you take responsibility for your actions.

And truthfully it can be a scary thing for some people and rightfully so. It's one thing to be wrong but it's a completely different thing to have to admit that you've done something wrong. For you to do this, you'll have to have courage, wisdom and a deflated ego because pride never wants to apologize.

But thankfully, in Christ Jesus, we have all of these things.

The Word says, "Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9)

So in all things, be courageous because God is always with you. Emmanuel.

The Word also says, "If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking." (James 1:5)

With God's wisdom, you can discern from what you did right, wrong and what you did that was almost right but still wrong. And with this, you can direct your steps as to what to do next because your feelings might lead you wrong but God will never lead you astray.

Lastly, what does the word say about Pride?

"Pride leads to conflict; those who take advise are wise." (Proverbs 13:10). And also, let's not forget that, "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." (James 4:6)

Now with the consciousness that you should always be courageous, ask God for His wisdom, and rebuke pride at all times, go correct your wrongs.

Apologize to who you need to apologize to. Fix the mess you made. Admit that you made a mistake. Take courage. Accept wisdom. Rebuke pride.

Flourish!

- Blossom