1 Peter 5:7

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

It's okay to feel worried, to feel like everything's falling out of place. But God doesn't want that for us. He wants us to be at peace always, so next time you feel anxious, remember that you are not alone. God has a plan for you, He wants you to lay all your burdens on him, he wants you to feel at ease. You see, when you put your all in God, there is no fear of bad news/reports. Know this, No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it (1 Corinthians 10:13)

here are some more verses to meditate on:

Romans 8:31  What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Proverbs 3:5-6   Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, ''plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.''

(-tiffanny)