Proverbs 15:3 NKJV

"The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good."

I once heard that you shouldn't just tell God that you have an overwhelmingly big problem but also tell you problem that you have an overwhelmingly big God. And I find myself on a train of thought of just how big and mighty our God truly is.

For a moment, just dwell on this truth...

From a window, the trees are swaying.

The blunt blades of grass are dancing to the tune of the wind.

The birds join the orchestra melody.

The beating wings of the insects play the percussion.

The drag of whales through the waters play the strings.

As you sit on your desk, there's a gradual change in the sun's intensity of light.

Somewhere the petals are blooming, the petals are falling.

In your own body, neurons are transmitting impulses through your synapses.

Oxygen and Carbon dioxide are diffusing in your alveoli as the diaphragm goes up and comes down for inhalation and exhalation.

Do you ever think about the fact that everywhere habitable in the world someone exists?

The train goes by a lot of stops before the destination you drop off at and they're stops in between you may not have heard of but there, someone is a local.

The resort pictures on a faraway island that you see online, someone wakes up with that sun everyday. Even to the pines in the alps far away that you wonder what goes on in - someone sees their shadows every night.

And all these things - so many things- that you can barely even imagine, God knows them like you know your name. He sees it all and knows it all.

We serve a wonderful God so allow yourself to be in awe of Him because everything about Him is truly awesome.

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank for your ever knowing presence in my life. I can always rest in the confidence that you're the God who knows all things. I pray that I will always be in awe of your might and be so full of thanks for all You have done. In Jesus Name, Amen.

-Blossom