Deuteronomy 2:7

With God, you lack nothing.

Deuteronomy 2:7
ESV

7 For the Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He knows your going through this great wilderness. These forty years the Lord your God has been with you. You have lacked nothing.”’

M

oses is reminding that despite the many challenges and despite how to them walking in the wilderness and them feeling they lacked on many things, Moses reminds them that they do not lack in anything. God blessed the Israelites and took care of the Israelites as they travelled though they didn't have much. The reason why they lacked nothing was because of God's presence with them. God's presence in our lives is enough.

They lacked nothing. When we are with God we lack nothing. There is nothing else we need when God Is with us. The real loss is when he isn't but we can take courage because he gave the most comforting promise that everyone should embrace.

That He will never leave us or forsake us and will be with us even to the end of time (Hebrews 13:5, Matthew 28:20)

We should understand God has our everything. He revealed Himself to be the Great I AM that He is everything we need Him to be.

In Him, we lack nothing because we need is in Him and are from Him.

John 6:35
ESV
35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst

Leave a comment with worship unto God. Name what you need and tell God that He is. That if you need a provider, write that God is your provider if you need wisdom God is your wisdom, if you need strength (endurance) and guidance God is your strength and Guide.
Let's take time to worship the Lord our God who is a God that is unlimited and never lacks. A God that's self-sufficient and holds all in His care.

Deuteronomy 31:6

ESV
6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

-etty