The return of Tommyinnit. pt 1

Was it over? Finally? ...No... He wouldn't allow it. If he was gonna do it, now would be the time.

The maniacal masked man laughed, his voice echoing. He was taking over the server, killing anyone who got in his way. As he struck down another man, leaving him begging for mercy he boomed out to the crowd of onlookers.

"DOES ANYONE DARE DEFY ME. DOES ANYBODY WANT TO STOP ME?"

He kicked the trembling man away from him, who scampered away.

"You've always thought you're all this and that. Haven't you Dream."

Dream made a mistake not killing him, leaving him alive on that god forsaken island.

"Who said that." People looked around them. "I said-"
"We all heard what you said fuckin moron." A cloaked figure stepped forward and looked around themselves. "God, you really let him push you round like that? This dumbass?"
"Who are you." Dream growled at the hooded man.
"I, Dream, am your worse nightmare."

The man in the cloak pulled out a netherite sword menacingly.

"Are you challenging me!"
The man looked disappointed. "Are you actually serious. Come on man. I'm trying to make this as cool as possible and you are really killing the mood." He swung his sword towards Dream, barely missing. "Oh wait sorry, forgot you were braindead~"

Their swords clashed, people backed away. This guy had really taken the piss. Dream was furious.

"You should of killed me when you had the chance Dream!"
"I don't know who you are, but you are a fool if you think you can beat me."
"Oh you don't remember me? Allow me to jog your memory."

The man slashed at Dream every time he said something.

"I am your only friend."

He slashed at his chest, cutting through Dream's hoodie.

"Throw your things in the hole."

This one took Dream off guard. He took the opportunity to cut his sword hand.

"It's not your time to die."

The man stabbed Dream's leg, causing him to shriek out.

"Dream, please escort him out of L'Manburg."

There were gasps in the crowd, as people began putting two and two together.

The man was screaming. "IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE. BETRAYL AFTER BETRAYL. PAIN, DEATH AND SUFFERING ALL CAUSED... because of you.

The hooded figure used the tip of his sword to flip Dream's mask off. He moved the sword down and pierced Dream's chest. Dream hissed in agony.

The man lowered his hood, his back was turned from the crowd. Dream gasped.

"We're friends, you remember..."
"We were never friends Dream, you hurt people I cared about."
"You and I both know that it was your fault Tommy~"
"Burn in hell you filthy piece of shit."

Dream was slain by Tommyinnit

The man unlatched the cloak he was wearing and let it fall to the ground. He turned and face the audience. Everyone stared at the strawberry blonde. The boy they thought to be dead. The boy too weak to take care of his country. The boy who was exiled by a former best friend years ago.

Tommy wasn't smiling, he wasn't glad to be back home. He said a simple phrase that left a mark in everyone's hearts.

"I trusted you."

He proceeded to sit down beside the corpse of Dream and run his fingers through the dead man's hair. He allowed the body to be dragged away but he stayed seated. Seated on the path where he had now twice duelled Dream.

His former friends approached him and hugged him, saying how much they missed him but Tommyinnit just sat there. His face was expressionless, he spoke not single word. Tommy allowed himself to be taken into a house in L'Manburg. He stared in emotionless silence at the people who thought they knew him. He refused to eat anything given to him. He lay in the bed all day, not speaking a single word.

They were worried for the man who stared at the ceiling all day. It made them wonder, what did Dream do to him those years ago...

Part two coming out hopefully soon.