New York City. pt 1

A/N: Would you guys be interested in a trans Tommy/ Tubbo oneshot? If so, which?

Trigger warning: neglect, implied abuse, running away (if that's a trigger)

Tubbo's POV:

"This is too much for any person to handle..."

The boy buried his face in his hands. He could hear arguing through the floor boards of his room.

"I want to leave but I can't. My friends, my career, the fans, Dream SMP! They would all freak out if I went missing but at this point-" I was interrupted by the sound of smashing glass "What other choice do I have..?"

I logged onto my computer and googled simply 'Plane tickets'.

"I could go to America. Houses are a little cheaper over there... Yeah! And I could simply just keep streaming there."

I hovered my mouse over the button, hesitating.

"What about my sisters, I can't leave them here alone! They'll get hurt..."

I looked over to my bedroom door. They were definitely still awake.

I came to a decision and snatched my phone off of my desk. I pulled up a group chat with two other people.

Toby: come to my room when they go to sleep

It came up as read within seconds of me sending the message. In the corner of my screen it read 'Lani and Teagan are typing...'.

Teagan: I want to try sleep, is this important???

Lani: is it bad

Toby: good news
Toby: youll see in a bit

Teagan: Jesus, your grammar 😂

Lani: leave him alone
Lani: hE's DySlExIc

Toby: haha funny 🙄

"There is no way I am leaving without them, why did I even think about considering that?!"

-time skip-

"Tubbo?"
"SHH, we need to be quiet."

I heard two hushed voices outside my door. I rushed to open it. I pulled them both in quickly. I closed the door gently and turned my computer back on.

"So what's wrong Tubbso?" Lani sat down on my bed.
"It's not safe here. You both know that."
Teagan nodded slowly "Of course we do."
"Yeah, so I was thinking; what is the point of living here if its dangerous?"
"You're not suggesting..?" Teagan gasped.
"Not really running away... more so moving house!"

I saw a huge grin spread across Lani's face, Teagan seemed more worried.

Teagan edged towards me. "Where would we go?"
"Hear me out... New York! We'd easily be lost in the millions of people that live there."
"Do you even have that much money?"
"Streaming earns a lot more than you'd expect. And plus, I've been saving up since I began."

Teagan tapped her foot. She was clearly still scared about leaving. Lani on the other side was ecstatic to leave this house.

"I can get plane tickets. Lani is old enough now to travel on a plane without an adult so getting over there won't be too hard. Plus, you'll still be doing your school shit since we all switched to online learning. I'll support us with streaming and I'll get a part time job."
Lani jumped in "Yeah, and you're great at cooking. It's not like we'll be eating take out every night."
"And we'd be free..." Teagan sighed in content. "Fine, I'm in. When do we leave."