DadSchlatt

Trigger Warning: Implied abuse

A/N: Wholesome/ Protective/ Dad Schlatt...?  And this is a really long chapter.

Tommy's POV:

This is my chance. If I don't take it, I don't think there will be another. Technoblade was asleep, for once. Wilbur spent half his time in his room and the rest... I shivered at the thought.

I hated both of them. They were meant to take care of me, we were meant to be a family. But Wilbur... he isn't how he used to be, and Techno knew what he was doing to me but he didn't stop him.

As much as I would hate living around Jschlatt, under his rule, he'll surely be better then them. Being in prison would be far better is basically what I'm saying.

It'll be easier if I didn't take anything with me, but I grabbed a lamp, an iron sword and some bread.

I slowly opened my door, careful so it didn't creak. I locked it behind me as a precaution.

I hadn't eaten in a while so as soon as I got out the ravine, I bit into the food hungrily. I stared up at the moon as I walked away as quickly and quietly as I could.

I couldn't help myself from looking back every few seconds, worried one of them had heard me, chased me out the ravine.

Stumbling through the dark forest, with only a dim lamp to light my way, I could just make out Eret's tower.

I stepped out the forest and looked around desperately for someone, anyone. Seeing no one, I blindly ran into L'Manburg. I was suddenly knocked backwards.

I hit the ground hard, and that all to familiar feeling of being winded came. I put my arms up in defence.

"They found me, I'm going to be taken back there and-"

"Tommy? Is that you?"

I squinted my eyes open to be greeted with two faces I recognised.

The ginger boy flicked his fox like ears and stared at me. The shorter, blonde girl seemed worried.

"Tommy, you shouldn't be here." Fundy whispered.

"THIS IS MY CHANCE!" My brain yelled.

"Yeah, I know." I squeaked. "Lock me away, take me to Schlatt."

I got onto my feet and put my arms behind my back and against Fundy.

"Were not gonna take you to Jschlatt, we can help you find Techno and W-"
"NO!" I half screamed.
"Don't be so loud! You're gonna get caught." Niki whispered.
"Take me to Schlatt, please. Or Quackity. Or Punz. Or anyone who'll hide me."
"Tommy what's the matter with you?"
"Please." I begged.

They finally seemed to pick  up that something was wrong and Fundy took my arms and started walking me somewhere.

"Go wake Schlatt." Fundy urged Niki.

She nodded and ran towards the white house.

"Don't worry Tommy, we won't let him hurt you."
I couldn't help but slip out "It's too late for that..."
"What?"
"Nothing!"

I was glad it was dark, dark enough that they couldn't see my bruised face. But it wouldn't be that case when we reach the light of the buildings. We had reached the door and Niki walked out. I made sure to keep my head down.

"Good luck." She whispered as she walked out.
"Come in." Said  the eerie voice.

Fundy walked me inside. Schlatt was sat at his desk and Quackity was lounging on an office chair besides it. They both glared at me, one with rage and one with love and care.