Another world. pt 2

Fundy's POV:

I felt like I was about to be sick. My insides were writhing in pain and it felt like I was being rearranged. It should've hurt but all I felt was some sort of numb pain. And I opened my eyes.

I was in a cave. In the centre was a bunch of barrels and chests. I itched my head in confusion and felt something that wasn't there before.

"What the fuck."

I stare at my reflection pulled at the fox like ears and winced.

"Those are definitely real!"

I had to admit, it seemed pretty cool yet still unnerving. I wagged my tail and admired my new look in this alternate world.

"I'm getting off track, I'm here to find Tommy."

I stepped out of the entry to the cave and jumped back on seeing Techno.

"Hey Fundy." he smiled.

"Technoblade never smiles... what is this."

"You alright? You look off."
"I'm fine, have you seen Tommy?"
"Uhh, last saw him with Scott."
"Alright, thanks."

I waved to him and ran away.

"Who the fuck is Scott?"

"PHILLLLLLLLLLL!"

I looked across a river too see Phil, and Wilbur. But not the real ones. Phil had massive white wings, and sat on the porch of the house. Wilbur looked kinda like Ghostbur, wearing the sweater and red beanie. Another give away would be that he was transparent.

"Yeah mate?"
"Scott is scaring meeeee."
"Scott, leave Wil alone." Phil laughed. "Go mess with Ranboo or something."
"Oh come on! You're ruining the fun."

I looked to whoever they were talking to. He had midnight purple hair and his pale skin faded into a galaxy from his head. He wore a jean jacket over a white shirt with a rainbow flag. He had a Scottish accent.

"Scott!"

I yelled his name.

"Hey Fundy."
"Where's Tommy?"
"You were just with him." Phil commented.

I could hear distant yelling and I tuned my head behind me to see Tommy and me walk side by side.

Fundy looked up and jumped back.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

Tommy looked to me and we made direct eye contact. Tommy knew. He went paper white.

"Crow Father, grab him quick!" Tommy yelled.

In a split second I was on the ground. I could feel a foot on my back. There were panicked voices all around me and there was a voice over all off them.

"SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE!"

It was Tommy.

"We need to restrain both Fundys, I'm sorry the real one, and I'll question them."
"Why you."
"Because I may know where the imposter came from, trust my judgment."

I heard the other Fundy lay down beside me willingly. I turned my head to hi, and he looked back at me.

"Who are you?" He breathed.
"I'm Fundy."
"But I'm me. And you're you. And me is me, and you are you."
"This is so confusing."
"You're telling me!"

I felt a rope tie around my wrist and that was when the panic set in.

"Surely they won't hurt me? They have no reason to right now."

"I'll take them both to the Pub and no one is to follow, please."

The other people agreed and he placed his hands on both of our shoulders, helping us off the ground.

We walked back the way I originally came.

"Tommy, this isn't the way to the Pub."
"I know, they would obviously follow us."

He pushed us into the cave where I woke up, and he crouched down to crawl in.

"Fundy, what the hell are you doing here."
I spoke over the other me, "What do you mean! Everyone is worried and I came here to rescue you."
"I don't need rescuing, I'm safer here then back home."
"I'm sorry, I need one of you to explain what's happening."

Tommy turned his head to the other one.

"Fundy, I'm not from your world. Neither of are."
"What?"
"I teleport here whenever I'm stressed at my other home."
"You're here practically all the time though?"
"Yeah, well that's because my other home is fucking crap. There are different versions of the most of you guys. And they're all dicks."

The other Fundy looked to me.

"So he's an alternate version of me..."
"Yeah. Fundy, I'm gonna get him to leave and we need to convince the others it was a prank. No one else can know."
He nodded, "Alright, I can do that!"
"Stay here, I'll be back in just a few minutes."

The entire time they were talking, I was protesting. Tommy tore off his bandana and shoved it into my mouth to stop me from talking. He grabbed me and muttered the Latin under his breath. And we were gone again.

Tommy's POV:

I had become used to the feeling of traveling through, where as Fundy clearly hadn't, he looked green.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a room I didn't recognise. But that didn't matter, Eret and Wilbur were waiting for him.

"Tommy!"

Wilbur tried to throw himself onto me but I shoved Fundy into him, knocking him to the ground.

Eret stared me down, "Are you alright? We were all so scared."
"Sure you were!" I glared. "You're trying to take away the one safe place I have on this server!"
"We just wanted to protect you-"

I let out a maniacal laugh. They weren't going to speak back today, not now.

"You people have done nothing but hurt me. There, they listen to me. I'm cared about. I have my best friends, I have a family that cares, people that aren't looking for every chance to kill or blame things on me. No stupid governments, stupid adults, or stupid rules."

I breathed in and out, catching my breath. I lowered his tone to a dangerously friendly voice. I was clearly intimidating them.

"I swear to god, if any of you ever follow me again I will kill you until there is no blood left for you to bleed."
"...I'm sorry..." Wilbur mumbled.

I scoffed in reply to him. As if he was sorry.

"I'll be back in a few days, none of you speak a word of the other world to anyone."

Eret's POV:

He disappeared and Wilbur dropped to his knees. He buried his face in his hands. As I was helping Fundy out the rope, I could just hear Wilbur mumble.

"What have I done."

I enjoyed writing this one, pretty fun. Hope you guys are doing well today. Luv y'all <33