Strangers. pt 2

Tommy's POV:

I was meant to lead them to my house first but I detoured to L'Manburg.

"Is that L'Manburg?" Luke asked.
"Yeah."
"What's up with the pit under it?" Bitzel questioned.
I sighed, "It'd take a while to explain but it happened during the second war-"
"Second!"
"Don't yell!" Deo whisper yelled. "We can't be heard yet Bitzel."
"What do you mean ye-"
Deo cut his friend off, "Keep talking Tommy."

I brushed this off. Surely it meant nothing... right?

"My older brother went crazy and destroyed it."

I shuddered at his memory. Another person that ruined my life.

"We're so sorry-"
"It doesn't matter, he's dead and gone now."

It was silent and I worried. Oh god, I already fucked up!

"This was my home." I tried breaking the awkward tension.
"It's really nice!" One complimented.
"Thanks." I chuckled. "It does get griefed often so it comes as a surprise. Wait here, I'll go find my suit."

They nodded and I walked inside. After about five minutes I found it at the bottom of one of my chests. I lay it out on my bed and flattened it out, in an attempt at getting rid of the creases. It somewhat worked.

I changed and walked out of the house to find Luke, Deo and Bitzel discussing something. Their invisibility had ran out.

"Guys look!" They jumped at the suddenness of my voice but smiled when they saw me. "I found it."

I did a 360 spin and put my hands on my hips.

"Lets do this then. Do you have any armour Tommy?"
I stared at confusion at him, "No, and what do you mean?" He remained quiet. "Deo?"

Luke placed down an ender chest and a crafting table. He proceeded to throw diamond armour at me. I stepped back.

"I'm not allowed armour."
"Says who?"
"Dre-"
"He isn't the boss of you."

Deo handed me the armour and tools and I accepted them. They started taking me back down to L'Manburg.

"What are we doing?"
"Drink this Tommy."

I was handed another invisibility and I quickly drank. They all equipped full netherite armour and charged down the stairs.

Deo practically carried me down and we gained a lot of attention from people in L'Manburg at the time. We were five invisible guys wearing op armour.

We climbed up on top the Hotdog van and looked around. Deo put me down but I clung to his side. I felt safe around him.

Bitzel called out, "WE WANT TO SEE DREAM!"
"Why do you need to see him?"
"Why would that have anything to do with you!" Luke growled.
"I'm the President of this country."
"Ahhh..."

Deo pried me off and hopped off the van. Everyone stared at him and gasped when he smacked Tubbo round the face. He put his hand to his face and seemed shocked.

"I despise you." Deo spoke clearly. "Tell us where Dream is. Or it'll be unfortunate for more than one life to be lost today."

I tried to speak up to protest, but my voice was lost with everyone else's. Instead I jumped down in front of him and shook my head rapidly.

"You can't speak to him like that." Niki cried.
Deo turned his attention to Niki, "Surely you understand that Dream is a bad man." He looked back to Tubbo, "And I'm sorry, that was rather unreasonable of me."
"I accept the apology."

He definitely seemed on edge around him.

"What's all this?"

I looked up and saw him. I grabbed Deo's side and pointed to Dream. He looked down at me and to Dream.

"Is that-"
"Dream!"

Tubbo skipped over to him.

"Tubbo?"
"These people wanted to speak to you."

Luke and Bitzel jumped down to our side.

"Who are they?"
"Not a clue but it seems really important."

His gaze drifted over to us and I shifted uncomfortable on my feet.

"You two remember the plan?" Bitzel asked loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Our invis has almost ran out."
"That doesn't matter!"

Deo charged forward, Bitzel and Luke closely behind him. They all pulled out their swords and crit Dream. He yelled in shock and began defending himself.

"Say Dream? How many lives do you have left?" Bitzel taunted.
He bared his teeth, aiming a hit at him, "All of them."
"Not for long!"

The fight drew out a couple minutes, while some of the citizens tried to stop them. I could see that they were getting tired.

"God I can't do this."

I heard one of them cry out in pain and I made my mind. I rushed to Quackity, knowing he was openly against Dream.

"Give me your axe Quackity." I whispered.
He gasped at my voice, "Wait, is that you?"
"Yes, I'll explain everything soon, but please."
He smirked and drew his axe out, "You've got this Big man."

He handed it to me and I turned to the fight. I checked my potion effects.

"30 seconds left...gotta do this quick."

I ran and jumped in.

"LETS GO BOSS MAN!"

Dream seemed to start to get overwhelmed.

"WE KNOW YOU'RE LOW."

Dream didn't reply and knocked two of them back.

I heard Quackity's voice behind me, "YOU'VE GOT THIS!"

It gave me courage. Gripped the axe, I struck him in the side. He stumbled back and I took the opportunity to knock him onto the ground. I lifted the axe over my head and brought it down with all the strength I had.

And it was enough.

Dream was slain by Tommyinnit

As it happened my invis ran out. I sighed completely out of breath and fell back onto the ground. There were yells of shock but I heard my new friends.

"YOU DID IT TOMMY!"
"LET'S GO."
"WE KILLED GOD!"

I smiled in content, knowing Dream just respawned somewhere to see my name in chat.

"Help me up, why don't ya."

Deo lifted me off the ground and handed me all of Dream's gear.

The first thing I did was look over to my old friends. My eyes ended up meeting with Tubbo's. I walked away from the others, dropping Quackity's axe at his feet, only sparing a glance.

"Tommy?"

I smiled and pulled off my armour. I pulled him into a tight hug.

"I missed you..."

-time skip-

After  explaining to everyone the full extent of what happened, we spent days hunting down Dream. We managed to kill him once more, with me getting the final hit, and he seemed to get the message.

He went into hiding, with one of Phil's crows closely on his tail. It informed us that he was over a million miles away.

We didn't have to worry anymore.

He was gone.

And my friends were here.