Stitches. pt 3

Trigger warning: Mention of self harm, mention of abuse

Wilbur's POV:

"Phil!"
"What's up mate?"

He pulled off his head phones and paused his game.

"Techno is gonna take us to his parent's house."
"No shit?"
"Yeah! Cmon."

He grabbed his keys and followed me down to where Tommy and Techno were waiting.

"Where's Kristen."
"She went ahead to the police station." Tommy shrugged.
"Lets get this done with. I've texted Kristen the address for when she gets the Officers."
"Alright lead the way Techno, we'll handle everything else."

We walked through the busy city.

"You really ran a long way away from home."
"Yeah... I was scared and wanted to get as far away as I could."

We walked a little while longer.

"We're here."

Techno stopped abruptly in front of a house. It looked pretty normal, just like the one's beside it.

Conveniently, two police cars pulled up then. They had their sirens off to not alert. Kristen stepped out of one of the cars along with a young black haired cop with a bandanna. In the other, a cop with brown hair and white glasses and a dirty blonde with emerald green eyes and tanned skin.

"So a case of domestic violence, right?" The youngest asked.
"Yes, we couldn't report until the victim healed a bit. We have evidence if we need to prove anything in court."
"That will be not be needed. We've had reports for this house hold a few times over roughly the past ten years, we just had no evidence to make a legal arrest." The one with glasses nodded.
"Oh."

I looked at Technoblade, who refused to show any weakness to this statement.

"How long had he been suffering like this?"

The blonde one knocked on the door and we waited. As the door opened, I heard Techno take a sharp breath.

"Hello Officer?" The man at the front door looked at him quizzically.

I already disliked the man. He gave off that sort of aura and on top of that, knowing what he had been doing to my brother...

"Hi, we would like to be asking you a few questions about your son, Dave Piglin."
"Did you find him, we've been soo worried."

It was very obvious that the cop could hear through his lies but he kept his friendly act.

"Yes actually. Would you like to come here?"

He turned around and looked at Techno. He mouthed the words 'trust me' and Techno hesitantly walked forward.

Without even thinking about it, Tommy and I walked closely behind.

"Who are these Dave?" The man smiled.
I could see him shaking "They're my friends... dad."
"Ahh ok."
"May we come in?" The blonde asked.
"Of course."

Techno and the blonde Officer walked in. And I was close to follow.

"I'm sorry, but you can't come in, please wait outside." The cop with glasses smiled sympathetically at me.
"We have this sorted, just wait with your parents. This won't take too long." The younger twirled hand cuffs in his hands grinning.

Technoblade's POV:

The house was cleaner then normal. They must've thought that when the police 'returned me' they would want to come in. Smart, but not smart enough.