Not good enough. pt 1

I have read some chapters like this so I wanted to give it a go. This is really angsty and fluffy. Platonic love as well, whenever someone says I love you or something like that.

"Night guys."

There was no reply from my family. I rolled my eyes and went up into my room. I sat at my desk and started revising.

-Lazy time skip-

I glanced down at my phone, it was 01:41.

"I should get some sleep, I can't afford falling asleep during classes tomorrow..."

Tomorrow the school was doing all the tests, and I was going to make my family proud.

I was always the over looked child. My brothers, Techno and Wil, have always been at the top of classes, scoring high in their tests. I wasn't good enough, usually scoring around the average. Because of this, my brothers were praised and I was told to work harder. Honestly, it's really draining.

So I started to stay up until ungodly hours of the night, studying and revising. On top of that, I hadn't eaten much and I noticed a huge drop in my mental and physical health.

I did deserve a rest, I've worked harder than I ever have in the past few weeks.

I allowed my eyelids to drop closed for the first time in weeks. And it felt like moments later, I was awake.

I sat up, yawned and stretched my arms. I felt amazing. I was well rested and eager for the day ahead.

I walked into every class that day, confident on the outcome. Tubbo picked up on the happy mood when Lunch came.

"What's gotten you so happy." He laughed.
"Well I'm such a smart big man, and I recon imma ace all the tests."
"A likely story." Came a voice burned into my memory.

I turned around, on the table behind me was (insert name of someone you don't like).

"What do you want (Bully's name)."
"Oh nothing, nothing..." I faced back to Tubbo and opened my mouth to keep talking, however I was cut off. "Except the fact I don't think that's gonna happen dumbass."
"Shut the fuck up, go suck a dick and leave us alone. You're not smart, you can't talk bitch."

I grabbed Tubbo's arm and his bag and walked away before it escalated further. I heard them yelling, but the bell rang signalling last class.

"Good luck with the English test." I shook Tubbo's shoulder.
"Thanks, I'll need it." He chuckled.

I walked to my last class of the day, science. Before, science was one of my better subjects, so I was excited to do this one. To prove to my family that I was just as smart as them. Wilbur and Techno always ridicule me when we get our test results cause their scores are always higher than mine.

-3 days later-

I tapped my foot, nervous.

"Did I do enough revision. God, I could of worked harder. Maybe I was being too cocky before."

The teacher stopped at my desk and smiled at me.

She placed the tests on my desk. I had done English, Maths, Science, History and Film + Editing. I smiled, my nerves instantly disappearing. I had scored 85% in English, History and Editing, 89% in Maths and 93% in Science.

I had done it! I carefully folded the stapled papers in half and put them in my bag. The teacher held me back behind class to my dismay, however it wasn't about anything bad.