Another world. pt 1

Tommy's POV:

I do believe I am the only one who knows of its existence. I found it after Eret's betrayal. I had to take a break from all the stress and pressure of the war, so I hid out in the forest.

There was a village where I stayed for a week, and there was a chest. Inside, a book. It was only a couple pages long but it described in great detail of an alternate world. One where everything was happy and safe.

The book knew my name. It stated that it was for Tommyinnit Minecraft.

I read the phrase and opened my eyes to find myself in a new place. The sky was brighter and my closest friends were there, along with others I didn't recognise. 

It was some sort of hybrid world. I had a pair of fluffy white wings. They were too small to allow me to fly, but I could glide. Phil had a massive pair of black wings and was kinder. Tubbo was a bee and Ranboo, full enderman. Fundy, a real fox hybrid, Wilbur, a Phantom... just like Ghostbur...

That kinda leads me to now. It was my fault he was gone, but at the same time, Sam did fuck all to save him.

Once I got outside, Sam threatened my life if I ever came near the prison again. Tubbo and Ranboo blamed me for the plan's failure, and Wilbur was back. No one actually cared.

I went to Jack for comfort, and he said it was deserved. Techno and Phil refused to see me, and I  didn't even want to talk to Wil.

Tears falling off my cheeks, I snatched a pre packed bag out of a hidden chest and walked out my home. I moped down the Prime Path, and ended up at the L'Manburg ruins.

"I've lost everything..." I mumbled to myself. "What's the point of even staying here if no one wants me. I don't belong..."

I thought of the other world. All my friends listened to my struggles, and genuinely loved me there. Shutting my eyes, I muttered the poem under my breath.

"In alio mundo ubi corda sunt nova,
ubi sol et caelum caeruleum est.
Herba est, quamvis tetrico tristior cum mane ros,
et omnes qui vivunt, sunt bonum et verum."

A/N: This was a poem I made and then just translated it into another language. The English will be said later on this chapter so no bother in trying to translate it yourself lol

I recited the poem and my stomach leaped as my form changed.

I opened my eyes and found myself laying in a field full of wild flowers. Tubbo was buzzing happily as he hovered around, looking for the prettiest one. Ranboo laughed as our friend mumbled something about organs.

"Sorry, say that again?" I smiled, focusing.
He buzzed, making his voice sound weird, "I aM gOiNg To SeLl HuMaN oRgAnS tO bUy FlOwErSsSs!"

Ranboo burst into laughter, as did I. Soon, the field was full of the sound.

"I might stay here for a while... just until it all calms down back at the Dream SMP."

Wilbur's POV:

Tommy didn't trust me. Which is completely understandable, I wouldn't trust myself. But as I had said before, I changed. For real this time.

As soon as Tommy left us, I turned on Tubbo and Ranboo. They completely over reacted and I made them see the wrong in what they had done.

We found Tommy at the hotel. And it appeared he was just leaving. I knew something was up so I handed invis potions around.

When we got closer, I could hear what they were saying.

"-I DON'T CARE TOMMY! I never did. If they're mad at you, then rightly so. You deserve every bad thing that has happened to you."
"...You don't mean that." Tommy sounded like he was breaking.
"No, I did. Now leave."

He nodded and walked away, trying to look unaffected.

We watched him get insulted and blamed. My breaking point was with Phil.

He knocked on the door and it creaked open.

"Tommy." Techno glared.
"Techno..."

Tommy tried to hug the significantly bigger man but he was pushed away.

"What are you trying to do."
"Nothing...I just wanted-"
"Leave."
"Where's Phil."
"What is it Tommy." Phil stepped into the snow, rolling his eyes.

I balled my fists as I watched him send his own son away.

He ran back to his home, grabbing a bag.

"I've lost everything... What's the point of even staying here if no one wants me. I don't belong..."

"What is he going to do..?"

He sat on the glass floor covering L'Manburg, face in his hands. I was about to comfort him when he spoke again.

"In alio mundo ubi corda sunt nova,
ubi sol et caelum caeruleum est.
Herba est, quamvis tetrico tristior cum mane ros,
et omnes qui vivunt, sunt bonum et verum."

And then he disappeared.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I drank milk and looked around.

"TOMMY? TOMMY! WHERE ARE YOU?"

-time skip-

It's been two full days and he still hasn't been found. We informed the rest of the SMP and people got to trying to find him. Even the people who 'didn't care'.

I groaned in frustration, leaning back in my chair when two people burst through the door.

"Fundy? Eret?"
"Wil, we managed to translate the thing he said." Fundy bounced on heels.
I quickly sat up, "YOU DID WHAT!"
"It would've been far easier if I heard it myself or had it written down but I finally cracked it."

Eret sat down and unfolded a piece of paper.

"In another world where hearts are new,
where sun shines and sky is blue.
The grass is laced with morning dew,
and all who live are good and true."

"Another world?"
"Yeah. Maybe we should try get to the other world as well, try and find him." Eret suggested.
"Who would we send?"
"I'll go." Fundy grimaced. "We can't all go, we need someone spread what we found if I don't come back."

Eret stared at Fundy.

"You will come back. If we don't see you in a few hours, I'm coming in there to save you."

He nodded, taking the piece of paper.

"I'll be back soon."
"Good luck my son."
He flinched, "Thanks Wilbur."

He read the Latin and was gone.

"And now we wait."