Babysitting Michael

A/N: I have been obsessing over Michael fanfiction the past few hours so I wrote this :1

Ranboo's POV:

"Hey Tubbo, Ranboo."
"HIIIIIII!"
"Hey Foolish, is there anything you need?"
"Yeah actually." He chuckled. "I need some help collecting more stuff for the mansion."
"Lets gooooo!"
"Wait Tubbo, who's gonna keep an eye on Michael." I stopped him.

He crossed his arms and looked back towards our house.

"Try find a babysitter?"
"Who'd be willing to do that?"
Tubbo hummed "Maybe Techno? He's part piglin so they'd probably get along."

I knew Technoblade wasn't exactly fond of children but they both shared similarities. Really, what's the worst that could happen?

"Alright, I'll message him now."

I pulled up the chat and messaged Techno.

<Ranboo> Techno, can you please do me a favour???
<Technoblade> depends on what
<Ranboo> I need you to come to snowchester and help me with something important

<Technoblade> omw

"He's on his way now."
"Wait really?" Foolish laughed. "Does he know why he's coming here."
"Nah, gonna tell him when were leaving." I snickered.

-time skip-

Technoblade's POV:

I swam through the water tunnel, leading to Snowchester, using my trident. I arrived in the town in a matter of minutes.

I could see Tubbo, Ranboo and Foolish stood together outside one of the houses. I took notice in the humongous mansion that certainly wasn't there before.

"Not gonna ask about the mansion." I strode towards them and they took notice of me. "This better be important."
"Yes, very." Ranboo put one of his hands on my shoulder as he walked past me.

It really unnerves me on how freakishly tall he is.

"You're a life saver Techno!" Tubbo skipped past me.
"Hold on, I don't know what I'm doing?"

I looked round at the three men equipping their armour.

Ranboo devilishly grinned at me "Just go into that house, up the ladder and it'll be clear."

I sighed and without another word, walked into the house. I was confused why they were being so indirect.

I climbed up the ladder and through the trap door.

"Am I in Micheal's bedro- NO"

I looked down at the piglin child who stared up at me in wonder. I looked out the window to see that they had already left.

<Technoblade> I hate all of you
<Ranboo> LMAO
<Tubbo> XD

I looked back to the child.

"Do you wanna eat something?"

He stared blankly at me a few more moments before nodding. I passed him a carrot and he nibbled on it.

I have to say, he was way easier to manage. Michael isn't hyper like Wilbur was or loud as Tommy. He hasn't even said anything. He's just been walking around his room and playing with his toys. Maybe he just hasn't learnt to speak yet.

"Not my problem." I shrugged

At some point, he had placed a green toy car in my hands and tried to get me to play with him but there was no way in hell.