New York City. pt2

A/N: I've started working on the Trans AU :) and I'm sorry I haven't done any requests yet, I just get these sudden ideas and spend a whole day working on it lmfao

This is a very fluffy chapter, especially towards the end :]

Tubbo's POV:

We've been living in New York for three days. We are finally moving into our apartment. It's a three bedroom flat, with a decent kitchen, living room and bathroom. I have the biggest bedroom because it has to double as my streaming room.

We had to stay in a hotel because the old occupant's flight was delayed, by a lot. I might need to find a proper job but for now I'm working at a pizza place as a delivery guy. (A/N: Please don't question it but Tubbo can drive) I start today, but first we have to move into the apartment.

"This is a nice apartment, wow!" Lani rushed around.
"How much did you say this was?"
"Way too cheap for what they're selling it for." I whispered. "Lets go find your room."

When you walk into the house, you go into an open living room. Connected to that, is a kitchen with a island in the middle. There was a short corridor with a door on either side, Lani's and Teagan's bedrooms. On the other side of the living room, is two more doors; the bigger bedroom and the bathroom.

I helped my sisters pack their stuff away and made their beds. I had gone to the shops prior and grabbed a few posters, fairy lights, new books, stuffed animals and blankets for the bedrooms because I didn't want them looking boring.

"Right, I'll bring some pizza home tonight. You know the rules."
"No opening the door, try not to fight-"
"Ok, ok." I grinned. "Have fun hanging out here, try not to trash the place and if you do clean it before I get back."

I waved and walked out he door.

-time skip-

"This is the last order I need you to deliver."
"Ok, thank you." I nodded, putting the boxes into the delivery bag.

The boss was really nice. When I explained that I didn't actually have my own car yet, he taught me how to ride the motorbikes. I spent almost all day yesterday learning and practising, but I have it figured out now. And it's pretty fun! (A/N: Trust me, I am not gonna make it angsty and have him in a road accident. I am not that evil.)

"You're a good kid Toby." He smiled.
"Thank you."

I hopped onto my bike and looked at the address.

"It's nearby, lucky!"

I pulled up at the house within a few minutes. I parked my bike and walked to the house. I knocked on the door and pulled the order out my pocket.

I heard the door open.

"You ordered a large Pepperoni and a coke, right?"

The person was silent so I looked up.

"Are you okay-"

We locked eyes.

"Oh shit. I am actually screwed."

"Tubbo? Is that you- no fucking way. You're meant to be in England!"
"Hey Schlatt..."

(A/N: We're gonna ignore the fact that Schlatt moved to Texas :] )

"Uhh... come in!" He offered.

He sounded just as surprised as I was seeing him. I walked into the house, still holding the pizza box in my hands.

He led me into the living room. It was actually really nice, his house was clean and organized, not exactly matching with the Schlatt I knew off the internet.