The return of Tommyinnit. pt 2

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! I got a request for my one shots book and I want to remind you guys that I don't want to write inappropriate and dirty shit. I'm not gonna say who requested this, I just wanted to make sure that this was clear. I will forget about this but I don't want to be messaged anything weird, it makes me uncomfortable. Anyway, on with the story. If you want to request any chapters, please private message me :)

Trigger warning: Eating disorder, mentions of suicide

"When was the last time he ate?"
"He hasn't. Not in the three days he's been with us."

Tubbo hummed irritably. He was under a lot of stress, he'd been working hard to keep L'Manburg together but Tommy's behaviour had really thrown him off balance.

"How are we gonna get him to eat then?" Tubbo looked up at the two other men sat round the meeting table.
"We really don't want to force feed him." Fundy said absent mindedly.
"Of course we don't want to force feed him! Do you know how harmful that can be?"
"Yeah, we'll have to convince him."
"Who does he trust?"
"We thought he trusted us but that hasn't turned out well"

Fundy seemed to snap out of his day dream and contributed to the conversation properly.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Ranboo in frequent contact with him before he faked his suicide."
"I think so.. I'll call him."

Quackity got out of his chair and walked to the door, pulling out his communicator.

"All we can do now, is hope for the best..." Fundy muttered.

A few minutes later, Quackity walked back in. He held his hand to the speaker.

"He says he can be here in ten, if Philza and Technoblade are-"
"Yes, say yes!"

He put the phone back to his ear and spoke to the hybrid on the other end of the line. He hung up and put it away in his pocket.

"Let's wait for them outside."

They walked outside, and waited at the podium. The sky was a stormy grey. It was gonna rain, adding to the miserable mood.

Dream was dead, but the SMP was a dreary place. People spat on his gravestone, no one cared about him anymore, not even his closest friends. And Tommy wasn't alright, everyone knew that.

The group saw three men on horseback, galloping over the hill and out the forest.

"That's them..."

The three of them tied their horses to a fence and rushed over to Tubbo, Quackity and Fundy.

"Where is he?" Techno asked, sounding almost threatening.
"Techno, remember what I said on the way here." Ranboo scolded. "Take me to him."

They led them to the house and pointed.

"Please, he hasn't eaten or spoke the past few days." Tubbo begged.

He took a satchel off of Phil and walked in, closing the doors behind him.

Ranboo's POV:

"Hey Tommy, how've you been?"

Tommy sat up and stared at me, I couldn't read his face. I sat on the bed beside him, keeping my distance at first. I didn't want to overwhelm him.

"You did really well kicking Dream's ass I heard. Its a shame I wasn't there."

I reached into the satchel, and he eyed it nervously.

"Oh sorry, you take it. They're gifts."

Tommy tipped he bag upside down and looked at the contents. There were three different books, a red writing journal, a few pens and pencils, a plain black hoodie and a flask.

I saw the flash of a smile as he looked at the things. He slipped the black hoodie on and drew his legs up to his chest. He seemed to take interest in the books, quickly flipping through them.

"Techno said you'd like those, said you had a taste for fantasy fiction." He nodded, picking up  the red pocket book. "Oh and that's like my memory book. You can use it to write things down, draw or if you don't want to talk to people then-"
"I'll talk to you Ranboo." He whispered.
"Okay." I grinned.
"PROGRESS!"

He picked up the flask and shook it.

"Remember when I would visit you and bring you food. You always liked my chicken stew so I made you a special batch."

He stared down at it for a few moments  and he looked back up teary eyed.

"You remember that..?"
I nodded solemnly. "Do you want to share it like old times?"
"...Yes."

We leant against the headboard and we took turns sipping the flask of stew while I began reading one of the books.

I remember those cold nights in Winter spent with Tommy. We'd watch the snow fall from under his tent, sipping a flask of soup or hot chocolate, laughing together.  I knew part of what Dream had been doing to Tommy and I tried my best to help him. I was horrified when I found that tower, stretching to the clouds.

"Can I hug you?"

He nodded.

I hugged him and noticed when he flinched at the contact. I made a mental note to tell the others and to write it in my book. We were down almost the whole flask and he seemed to be fairly happy.

"The others wanted to see you, are you fine with that?"
"I guess, but promise you'll visit me often." He asked sounding hopeful.
"I promise, almost every day."
He sighed "Do I have to talk to them?"
"They are worried, if you could speak a little that would be great."

I handed him the flask.

"Have a bit more and I'll go get them, be back in a few minutes."

He nodded, letting go off me reluctantly. I walked out of the room and was ambushed.

"How'd it go!"
"Well he's eating so that's a start. He says he's fine with you all coming in."
"He spoke!?"
"Ya huh." I nodded. "Oh yeah and another thing before you go in; He's extremely touch starved from being alone all these years, but ask him if you're gonna touch him. He doesn't like sudden contact, and don't test sudden movement either."

Those next few weeks, I visited him daily. I brought him food and books, and I found out Niki had been dropping by every now and then and brought tea and cake and did some drawing with him.

I was glad. It was gonna be a long process but he was healing. Slowly but surely.

Pogchamp, I enjoyed writing this, I really just enjoy writing all of these lol