Expectations. pt 1

Quick note: This is a royal AU. Angsty story goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tommy - 16
Wilbur - 20
Technoblade - 22
Ranboo - minor
Philza - old man haha

I opened my eyes to hear distant music.

"Wilbur's probably singing again." I thought to myself.

I got out of bed and changed. Sighing, I walked outside the king-sized bedroom.

I nodded and smiled at the servants as I walked past. In the dining room, Phil was sat at the head of the table eating his food, Wilbur was leant back in his chair, singing softly playing the guitar. Tommy was tapping his hands on the table along.

No one acknowledged my arrival, as usual. I grabbed an apple out the fruit bowl and bit into it. I rocked in my chair, swaying to the music.

"Techno, don't rock on your chair." Phil didn't look up.

I planted my feet back onto the ground and sat up straight. Tommy had his feet up on the table and Wilbur was rocking back and forth.

"Oh, forgot I had to be the responsible one."

If I explained my family, it'd go like this: 

Phil, the king of the Arctic Empire and our father.

Me, the responsible one, the fighter, next king in line. I was pressured to be perfect. I often wished that it was Wilbur, or Tommy, or anyone other than me.

Next would be Wilbur, only two years younger than me. The charming singer, everyone loved him for his music and the peace he brought whenever he walked into a room.

And finally Tommy, the chaotic, hot-headed kid. He brought the excitement, he was great to talk to, you can never expect what was going to come out of his mouth next. He was pretty cool once you get to know him.

There was also Ranboo, he never told us where he came from. One day he appeared on our doorstep and he was adopted into the family. He's pretty quiet and great listener. I enjoy taking walks with him. He looks unique, like me. Some call me a freak behind my back, the freakish pig hybrid. Ranboo had told me he was half enderman, and he doesn't know what the other half is.

"I'm going to the gardens." I stood up and walked away.

I walked up the stair case, instead to the gardens, to Ranboo's room. I knocked gently on his door, hoping he was awake.

He peeped round the door, nervous until he saw it was me.

"Hey Techno." he greeted groggily "What's up?"
"I'm going out for a few hours, can you cover me."
"Alright." he waved as nodded gratefully and walked away.  "Have a nice walk."

He didn't talk to many people, I guess that's why we're friends. Our similarities, the quiet hybrids.

I walked into the gardens and gracefully hopped over the fence. I knew that there were no guards positioned here.

I walked through the market in my traveling cloak. No one paid me an ounce of attention, thought I was just a common traveller. Just how I liked it.

I noticed in the town centre, there was a crowd gathering.

"Probably, a magician or something." I brushed it off.

I saw a little boy and a girl crouched down in an alley on their own. It was rather common for people to be homeless, it was normal everywhere. Nether the less, I always felt obliged to help those in need.