Lost without you. pt 4

Trigger warning: They're gonna talk about depression, self harm, eating disorders and suicide. So yeah o_0  Do the Try not to cry challente.

Tommy's POV:

It's been three years, three wonderful years! At first, I didn't want to stay here, stay anywhere. I felt like dying. However, Ranboo was there for me all the time. I know that there's trauma that's never gonna heal but I'm better than I was before.

Ranboo brought me out of a dark place I never thought I'd escape. I was overjoyed when I heard Dream had been locked away in that god forsaken prison and even happier when I heard he had been killed. Ranboo would leave every now and then for a few weeks to visit the Dream SMP and catch me up on everything that had been happening. We had been living a comfortable, peaceful life.

That's why I was shocked and scared when Ranboo ran through the doors of our house, with tears streaming down his face.

"Ranboo! What happened?" I leapt out of the chair and dropped my book.

He gently shut the door and slid down it, onto the floor. I crouched down beside him.

"Boo?"
"I messed up Toms."
"What happened?"

I helped him up and lead him to the couch. I wrapped a blanket round him and waited.

"Toms, I messed up big time."
"Tell me what happened Boo."

He explained the disaster at the picnic. He assumed Eret had read the book and almost revealed to him that I existed.

"I'm  sorry Toms, I've failed you."
"Ranboo, look at me." He looked up at me, his eyes were bloodshot. "You haven't failed me. If I'm being honest... I've been thinking..."

Ranboo slightly tilted his head sideways they way he does whenever he's confused.

"What if I went back to the Dream SMP." he gasped. "Dream is gone and if it's how you've been describing it, it will be perfectly fine."
"Are you sure..."
"Yeah, you've helped me heal in the time I've been living here. And I think I'm strong enough to go back."
"Alright, I'll message the chat- If you want to do it now."
"Yes, I want to do it before I change my mind."

Ranboo opened up the chat and typed into it, the whole server would see the message.

'Everyone, meet me in L'Manburg in one hour. I need to come clean about something.'

"Let me go get changed first."

I ran up the stairs of the house and pulled my favourite clothes out the wardrobe. I wore a red shirt with a white button up shirt on top of it. I slipped on some new trousers and my old, white trainers.

Ranboo was stood at the door holding a black coat.

"Here." he handed me the coat and we walked out and through the nether portal.

It was placed out of view of our house so because I used to be so nervous of looking at them. Of course, I was better now but the memories will never leave me.

I gripped Ranboo's hand as we walked towards the nether hub.

"Are you ready?" I nodded. "Put your hood up, don't speak, and don't let go of my hand."

It felt like time slowed as he lead me through. I felt my breaths picking up, and it seemed like Ranboo noticed.

"Hey, hey. It's gonna be fine. Trust me, follow my breaths."

He breathed in and out and I copied his action calming my thumping heart.

We began walking the path, the sun was near to setting. I squeezed his hand tightly as I stared at the ground, watching my feet.