Regression

This chapter is about age regression, Idk if that's a trigger but I also wanted to quickly explain to anyone who doesn't know what it is.

Age regression is where your brain returns to a younger state, as a way to cope with PTSD, trauma, depression or anxiety.

Disclaimer:  This is all platonic

Fundy's POV:

I can't remember exactly when it started happening. Just that it was months ago, some time soon after Dream was imprisoned.

Everyone was still on edge about the whole Disc situation and I had a little argument with George. He was claiming that Dream didn't deserve to be in there, saying it was inhumane. So I argued the fact that everything he had done to everyone else was inhumane and it was for the safety of the server.

After that, I locked myself in my house and broke down. And it happened. I don't know how, but it did. I was incredibly confused at first but soon, I grew into it. Today, I can decide whether I'll regress and can control it, except situations where I'm particularly stressed.

I gasped, jolting upright in my bed. Panting, I threw the blanket off off and grabbed my pillow. I leant against the headboard and hugged it.

"Not real, it's not real, he's not real."

I sniffled into the pillow and felt my self slipping. I let it happen, wanting to not bother.

"No one's gonna be up to bother me this early in the morning anyway."

That was my last thought before I slipped into little space.

Tommy's POV:

I had to go thank Fundy. I kept forgetting to do it and I had plans so I wouldn't have a chance to do it any point later today.

I looked to my alarm clock and the time read 5:19. Yeah, he should be up by now. I can infer that he's a morning person because of the multiple times I've met him on my early morning walks.

I slipped my jacket on and left my house. His place wasn't too far from mine, so I found little trouble getting there, other than the creeper which threatened to blow up.

(I don't know where Fundy currently lives so for the sake of it, lets just say he still lives in the not a secret base tower thing lol)

I knocked on the door and waited for a response. After about 30 seconds I knocked again, but harder in case he hadn't heard me.

"Hello?"

I heard Fundy's voice whisper inside the house.

"Hey Fundy! Can you let me inside, I want to talk to you."
He was silent for a few seconds before blabbing, "My papa says I can't let strangers in the house."

"Why is he being so weird..."

"Well... I know your papa!"
"No you don't unless you prove it!" He chanted.
"He's really tall, he likes playing guitar and-"
"Ok, ok you can come in." He laughed.

He seemed to struggle inn opening the door, for some reason, but he got it eventually. I stepped in and he waved to me.

He was acting really childish- it hit me.

"Holy shit- no way."

"Hey Fundy-"
"I'm not Fundy? It is a cool nickname though..."
"What is your name?"
"Flora!"

"NO WAY!"

"How old are you now... Flora?"

It hurt using that name on him.

"I'm six!" He held up seven fingers and grinned mischievously at me.
"Wow! You're so grown up."
"Yep!"

He sat down on his bed and cuddled a pillow. I took my spot besides him and he leant onto my side. There was nothing anyone could do to get me to leave him now.

I wondered how long he had been regressing on his own.

"What's your name?"
"Me?" I looked down to my friend. "You can call me Tommy."
"Tom tom." He decided instantly.
"Or that."

-time skips-

Fundy's POV:

I hesitantly opened my eyes and found myself tucked into my bed. I glanced over to my clock.

"12:33! Fuck, I slept in!"
"Don't worry, I covered for you. As far as Tubbo is aware, you're sick and it's contagious."

I bit my lip and  sat up properly, as to not hurt my back. I blinked twice, and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"Why are you in my house?"
"You let me in while in littlespace."
I sighed, "So you know now I guess."
"I used to do it all the time, don't worry-"
"What?!" I cried. "When?"
"I occasionally did it after the first war for independence. Fighting a war that young messed with me."

I was surprised, he had been doing this for years, so how come did I not know about it?

"Then it happened more often during Pogtopia and later it became a daily thing during Exile. At that point,  I had learnt to supress it when other people were around. The only person that knew was Wilbur and I think Techno had a suspicion."
"Do you still do it?"
"Rarely, there isn't anyone who I can trust anymore. I don't want to be that vulnerable around anyone anymore."
"If I trust you, will you trust me..."

Tommy looked up and we locked eyes.

"Alright Furry Man..."

I'll possibly do a part two for this cause I like this