Conversations

89 messages from OHANA 🌸

I groaned and look at the red marks on my wrists, I smiled and I heard all the noises coming from downstairs, Yoongi took his sweet little time to take me as much as he wants when we're in the shower and I'd be lying if I say I didn't like every bits of it.

I opened the group chat and they're all calling for my name. These boys! They're cute.

I tied my hair up and I grabbed the door handle and led myself out, even if I'm still sore down there, I don't want to be rude and I've missed them too so it's just fair to show up and I'm in Yoongi's house and I still have 2 days to stay here.

"CELINE!!" It was hoseok, I was welcomed in his embrace and I waved at everyone, Namjoon handed me my glass and I sat between Taehyung and Jimin.

Taehyung immediately cuddled me in his arms as Jimin stood up to help Jungkook carrying the pizza they ordered.

"I thought you wouldn't come out!" Joon said and nudge Yoongi and I leaned against Taehyung and he smiled gently at me and I shake my head at Namjoon

"No, I wouldn't let the opportunity pass. You guy are all here, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said and he chuckled and he proceed on having a conversation with Namjoon.

"So? Are you okay?" Hoseok asked across me and Jimin sat beside him and sending a warm smile on my way then Jungkook took the empty beside me before Jin could even sit and I laughed at their silliness.

"I guess I am, honestly I thought I wouldn't be able to walk," I said and he laughed and looked at Yoongi. "I guess he didn't go to full extent on you huh?" he said and I rolled my eyes but my cheeks burned bright red and I hide under Taehyung's arm and they laughed and teased me even more.

"Oh god! please, are we really going to talk about this the whole night?" I asked and Hoseok laughed loudly and I am just so endeared by each and one of them.

The topic shifted and I looked up at Taehyung and I poked his cheek

"Yeah?" he said with cute little smile

"You said I can ask you questions." I said and he nodded "Earlier.. you said something, am I not the first one to go through that?" I asked and Taehyung chuckled and he grabbed my hand and fondly played with my fingers.

"No." He said firmly "Because that makes the two of us, I went through the same and Jimin.." He said and my eyes widen and he nodded his head.

"Oh my god? are you serious?" I asked and he nodded.

I looked at Yoongi then to Jimin then back to Taehyung then to the little guy talking to Namjoon.

Okay, remind me not to call Yoongi little in front of him.

I just, I am so surprised, I can't believe and of course it's not like I am judging them? It just doesn't look like Yoongi would do that to his friends? To be fair, I made out with ally before so, I just didn't expect it.

"How did it happen?" I asked curiously and Jimin was laughing all over the floor now with something Jin and Jungkook said.

"It happened when two weeks after I met Yoongi and Namjoon through Jin hyung," Taehyung said and I nodded then I closed my eyes and just listened to him. "I questioned his dominance, you know? then he just, that day things happened so fast" He said

"Pretty sure same for Jimin, but Yoongi has always been into Jimin, we always know that and Jimin, don't tell him, aside from Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung one of the two that can make Jimin submit really easily." Taehyung muttered and I look at Jimin and I smiled.

Jimin looks really sweet, he's just quiet sometimes and the other boys kind of had a very soft spot for Jimin and that's another endearing thing about their friendship, one look you know it's genuine.

"How long you have been friends with them?" I asked and Taehyung shrugged

"I honestly, I don't know. I lost count but it already felt so many years." He said and nodded. Our conversation was interrupted when Jimin and Jungkook dragged Taehyung while Jin pulled me with him in the kitchen and I shake my head softly. He prepared some meal for me and after he went to join them and I was left alone in the kitchen when Namjoon walked in.

God how tall and built this man is?

I've listened to his single album, or more like EP and I love his lyricist self, It was so beautiful. I already admire that to namjoon, It was very special and beautiful.

"It's nice to see you again Celine, would you mind if I sit here?" He asked gently and pointed the empty stool beside me and I shake my head and Namjoon, the Kim Namjoon is sitting beside me.

"It's nice to see you too Namjoon" I said smiling and he chuckled.

"So how was your stay here?" He asked and I bite on my lasagna and hummed

"It was nice, I'm sure you know what happened but aside from that it was so nice even though Yoongi mostly stays in his studio then at day I am at Uni?" I said chuckling and he nodded.

then our small conversation went on and on.

The night goes by and I went to the room where I was staying when the door opened and there's Yoongi.

I sat on the edge of the bed and he walked towards me without saying anything, cupping my face and his lips were pressed against mine, I melted, wrapping my arms around his neck and Yoongi gently pushed me down the bed. I felt him smile against the kiss.

Moaning softly, I pulled him in kissing him deeply, his lips felt so soft against mine the taste of mint and whiskey felt intoxicating as we continue making out.

Yoongi's hand move from my neck down to the curves of my waist, wrapping his arm around me and squeezing hips gently.

I moaned once again and Yoongi chuckled.. He pulled away and he grabbed my wrist, kissing the redness on my skin before gently kissing my forehead

"You're such a good girl for me" He whispered. My cheeks burned bright red.

"I'm your good girl..." I muttered gently and he smiles, showing off his gummy smile.

We stared into each other's eyes that felt like hours and Yoongi stood up without saying anything and left the room.

I smiled at myself and grabbed my phone to tweet on my nsfw account.

YOUR GIRL
@.glitterschin

Indeed a sadist. Behaving for you, or maybe no ;)

🔁 45 retweets 12 quote retweets ♥️ 156 likes.

The Kink Club GC was alive through out the night but I leave Yoongi to answer their questions and went to bed, sore and satisfied.

———————————

SIJDKDJDIDJDJDJ

I THOUGHT IT WAS SATURDAY HERE (Manila Time) that's why i didn't make an update!

But yes, hello! I've missed you all <3