- Twenty Five

"You good baby?" Jimin softly asked and I yawned and nuzzles against his side, making him chuckle.

"I'm okay, are we there?" I asked quietly.

He looked at me and brushes my cheek and I closed my eyes again.

"We'll land in 45 minutes" He said and I nodded, I sat up and grabbed my phone. Chuckling as I notice that Jimin charged it.

It's 7:55 am and my body felt sore from sleeping in a weird position and my body felt restless.

I look and see Taehyung and Yoongi playing on their phones, Jungkook just woke up, Namjoon and Seokjin was still sleeping, Hoseok probably gone the bathroom.

I sinked down the blankets again and curled up and started watching random videos while Jimin keeps playing with my hair and I groan softly as I remember what happened earlier before Jimin and I fell asleep.

My cheeks burned bright red.

I almost whined again as I recalled Jimin said that he'll definitely make me moan as loud as I can when we reach our housings.

I couldn't get it off my head now.

I gasped as Jimin grabbed my wrist and pressed me against the wall, cupping my face and presses his lips on mine.

I moaned and immediately wrapped my arm around him and pulled him close. Kissing him as hungry as him.

His hand travelled from my arm to my waist and I groaned and bite on his soft lips.

"Fuck.." I muttered and he smirked.

Celine looked into Jimin's eyes and Jimin stared into her beautiful orbs while rubbing his thumb over Celine's now red lips.

"Pretty." Jimin whispered before pulling away and grabbed Celine's hand to lead the girl further to their shared housing with Hoseok.

Celine look around before his eyes go back to Jimin's figure who is busy dragging their luggages into their living room for the next 7 days.

Her eyes lingered on his back figure, her heart thumping across her chest as he thought about what would happen for the next 7 days, sharing a house with Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok who has been eye fucking her since then.

It's just about to unfold.

"We have three rooms here, of course each would get one, but during the meals we will be up there on the deck along with the other boys" Hoseok explained while to Celine and the girl attentively listening.

"I'll get the smallest room please, I am not comfortable sleeping in a big room" Celine said and Hoseok nodded with a smile on his face.

"Of course pretty girl" He said and Celine blushed.

One simple compliment can make her cheeks turn a bright shade of red. Hoseok thought.

Celine was innocently wandering yet Hoseok's eyes was playful, Jimin who watches the scene unfold, humming and leaning against the counter as himself felt the thick sexual tension filling the room.

The other male nodded at Jimin before leading Celine to the room located on the second floor along with the two grand suites.

"Jimin will be in the room next to you and I'll be here in front" Hoseok said, standing behind Celine.

Celine was startled as Hoseok spoke, she felt his hot breath against the back of her neck making her breath hitched.

Hoseok leaned against the wall and watches Celine as she slowly turn around and meet Hoseok's eyes. He smirked evilly and still noticing the bright shade of red on her cheeks.

"I know what happened in the plane, you weren't that quiet you know" Hoseok blurted out and he almost groaned at how innocent and vulnerable she looks.

He grinned boyishly, his jaw clenching just thinking about hearing those muffled moans from the plane loud and clear.

He stepped closer, trapping her body between his and the wall and fingers teasing tracing the outline of her face.

"So beautiful" He whispered, leaning in and Celine closed her eyes, Hoseok's breath fanning against Celine's face. He licked his lips and momentarily look and see Jimin silently watching with a grin on his face.

"Celine." Hoseok whispered against her lips.

She slowly opened her eyes and look up to the taller male, her heart beating loudly. Celine's mind started to go haywire.

"Yes?" She asked softly and Hoseok pushes his tongue in the inside of his cheek and gripped her jaw

"I believe that isn't my name pretty lady" He said and she felt she stopped breathing and her hands started shaking a bit, her thigh clenching shut together and Hoseok caught that and Immediately placed his thigh between her legs.

"No baby." He said firmly

"I'm sorry, sir" She whispered and that brought out a satisfied smile on his face.

"Good girl" He whispered, Celine whined.

Jimin chuckled on the corner as he watch Celine slowly crumble under Hoseok's palm. He was impatient to get his hands on her again, loving the feeling of having her between his arms, not just for Sex.

Jimin just generally enjoy it.

Jimin steps a bit closer and rested his head against the wall and his eyes brows raised.

"Wanna touch you?" Hoseok said and Celine nodded, making the boys hummed

"Desperate slut aren't you? Always want to feel hands all over you?" Hoseok said "Right Jiminie?"

Jimin started walking and Celine's heart felt like it dropped on the ground as she saw Jimin walking closer, if Hoseok wasn't holding her she would be limping on the floor by now, she felt too weak just from their presences what more if they started taking her.

"Of course, a perfect little slut. Even made me touch her and made her cum while on the plane" Jimin said and another whine fell from Celine's lips and Hoseok's eyebrow shot up.

"Whining already? We're just talking love, we haven't done anything, I haven't even touched you that much yet" Hoseok said and bury his face against the crook of her neck and Jimin pressed a chaste kiss on her lips.

She started grinding against Hoseok's thigh and earns a smack on the thigh from Jimin and her gaze met Jimin's glare.

"You take what we give, you gotta understand, or do you want to be put in place?" Jimin whispered and Hoseok applies pressure against her clothed heat.

She moaned and closed her eyes shut.

"No, No sir, I'll behave please.." she said breathlessly and abruptly Hoseok pulled away and now stand beside Jimin as Celine fell on the floor and look up.

Hoseok grinned and slaps Jimin's ass making the other male chuckle before offering his hand to Celine.

Hoseok hooked a few strands of her hair behind her back and kisses her lips.

Finally, Celine thought.

She kisses him back before breathlessly pulling away and give a kiss to Jimin.

The older male wrapped his arm around her waist and lick his lips.

"I hope you're ready, Celine." Hoseok whispered and look at Jimin.

"Yes we hope you are because babe, it will be a long night."

—————————

Helloooooo! I'm sorry I was so tired yesterday and I forgot go publish this.

I love you guys, thank you for the support you all have been giving to Kink Club and my other books. I appreciate you all.