- Forty Six

Hoseok and I dropped by some bake shop first before going to Seokjin's restaurant and Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are already blowing up my phone with their messages.

"Hey, I think the game will be stopped." Hoseok started and my breath hitched and looked at him.

"I'm not saying this will actually happen but I have a feeling that it will be stopped" He said and he swiftly maneuvered his car to the left, he changed his clothes and he even asked his sister to send a dress that will fit my size so I can change my clothes too and it was pretty.

"Why do you think?" I ask as if I'm curious yet I know what the reason is and the car stopped at the stop lights and Hoseok and I fell in complete silence when we saw Ally and Eunwoo and Hoseok looked at me.

"Say yes," he said immediately and I panicked

"W-what? What yes?" I ask and he tapped the steering wheel.

"Come on pretty just say yes!" He said

"Fuck, okay? Yes?" I said hesitantly and he rolled down his window and sticked his head out.

"What's up fucking traitors!" He yelled and he saw how startled the two are and I went out of the car and went after them. Hoseok was calling out for my name and I took my phone and called Hoseok.

"Where are you going! Wait for me!"

I shake my head and try to go after the two but I saw Eunwoo turn left and I mutter a curse under my breath

"Stay there Hoseok, I will be back no need to come here!"

I cut the call and I run.

"Ally! Stop let's talk!" I called but she took a cab and I watch it go away. I let out a huff and scoffed.

Is she scared? The fuck you are running away from me? Are they feel ashamed now? Guilty? Fucking hell.

I start walking back and I saw Hoseok's car, parked on the other side of the road, He was looking at me and I crossed the road and went inside the car and he looked at me with dark expression and he clenched his jaw and I feel a bit afraid.

"What the fuck Celine!" He said and slammed his hand against the steering wheel as he started driving again.

"You shouldn't have done something like that" he said and I remained quiet yet I can feel his eyes on me every now and then "Who knows what they could do to you?" He added and I reached for his arm and squeezes his wrist gently as his knuckles started to turn white from gripping the wheel a little too much.

"Hoseok, please calm down" I whispered

"It's just! Fuck! You don't know what could've happen if you followed them" he said and he looked at me, stopping at the parking and I notice the cars parked in front of a closed restaurant and I assumed that this is Seokjin's.

"What bad could've happen Hobi?" I ask softly and grabbed his hand

"Who knows what are their capabilities! They fucking fooled you, you know!" He said, I nodded and squeezes his hand again.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad anymore, I won't do it again" I said softly and he sighed and look at me before pinching my cheek.

"I can't stay mad at you, you're too precious" He said and fixes his hair before collecting his phone and went out of the car but didn't dare to miss the opportunity to open the door for me, I chuckled and thanked him softly before offering his hand and I hesitated because the boys are there but fuck I can't reject Hoseok.

I bite my lip and places my hand on his and he chimes in and we started walking. I laughed softly when we start hearing the other boy's laughter and yells.