- Thirty Three

"Cat got your tongue? Or perhaps you forgot to speak?" Yoongi whispered.

He was sitting across me earlier but Jungkook left to get something with Hoseok, Yoongi is sitting beside me now.

"Or you couldn't handle the teasing?" He said and I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my face, harder than necessary.

"You're so worked up that you're being a fucking brat?" Yoongi said ruthlessly, squeezing my cheeks and I groaned.

"Don't you like it? It doesn't remind you of me? Making Jungkook touch you the way I did earlier so even if it's someone else, it's going to be burning bright flames in your head" He said and I closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry sir," I spoke softly and she chuckled before letting go of my face and gently tap my cheek.

He chuckled and soon Jungkook came back and lifted me to have me back in his lap. I look at Yoongi and he was grinning at me. Jungkook buried his face on the crook of my neck and I closed my eyes, melting against his kisses and the warmth of his mouth against my skin.

"Hello bitches!" Taehyung yelled and Jimin rolled his eyes beside him, Taehyung went to Namjoon after greeting everyone and grinned at me and Jungkook. Jimin went straight beside Yoongi had a bite of Yoongi's barbecue, the older didn't even blinked but his eyes slowly move to look at Jimin's side profile.

He definitely likes Jimin.

"What are you looking at baby?". Jungkook asked and I look up to him, cupped his face and pressed my lips on his and that's the beginning, later we're making out with everyone watching us, Taehyung whispered and I pulled Jungkook closer to me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, I moaned against his mouth as he decided to slip his tongue in, I groaned and breathlessly pull away, looking at yoongi with a smirk and I watch his eyes turn dark as Jungkook pulled me up and the next thing I knew is we're stumbling into yoongi's room with his hard cock rubbing against my clothed core.

"Jungkook.. ah" I moaned against his lips and he look at me with a grin on his face. He cupped my cheeks and slips his thumb in my mouth.

"Unlike earlier, I want you to be loud for me, let hyung know.." Jungkook said and I nodded and he laughed and in swift second, his clothes left his body and he stood there in his glory, the sexy grin on his lips never left even when he growled and pulled me close to him, taking the shirt that I'm wearing and discarded it along with his clothes on the floor.

I yelped when he pulled me closer and the tip of his cock directly rubbed against my core, teasingly rubbing against my folds and my body burned with pleasure and anticipation. I grabbed his arm and desperately pulled him closer, buckling my hips up just to get more friction.

"Jungkook, please just fuck me already!" I said and was about to utter another word but instead a moan escaped my lips, a quiet scream followed and breathless gasp pair with desperate hold on Jungkook's muscular arms, he pushed his cock with a harsh thrust and slowly rocked his lips with his hand wrapping around my neck.

/

I look down at her face, sweat dripping on her temples as her mouth hangs open, I chuckled and growled softly, grunting under my breath and pressed my free hand flat against Celine's abdomen just to feel my cock slowly and brutally drilling in her.

I bite my lip as our moans fills the small and quiet room of Yoongi hyung, thinking his priceless reaction knowing he can hear Celine's loud moans.

"Just like that! Let them hear who's fucking you this good baby!" I said in between my groans and moans, the sound of our skin slapping against each other echoes throughout the small room. I grabbed a handful of he hair and pulled her up.

Taking her lips onto mine.

A dangerous game we're playing, the picture of Yoongi hyung's glare was burning to the back of my head but as soon as I feel Celine's tight heat around my cock, the pleasure washes over that burning picture in my head. All I can think of is how good it felt to be inside her, with her cum soaking the sheets under us, getting ruffled and messy.

She's moaning helplessly as I can feel her convulsing around my cock, we're both reaching our end, my cock twitching inside her against her every clench. Fuck feels too good.

I leaned again, couldn't get enough of her lips. I kiss her like there's no tomorrow as my thrusts became sloppy.

"Shit! I'm so fucking close..." I grunted against Celine's lips as our panting falls in sync.

Her legs wrapped around my waist tighten and I groaned deeply, burying my face on the crook of her neck and pushed my hips harder against her as I came at the same time as her.

We both chuckled as we came down of our highs and I caresses her cheek and slowly pulled out of her and scoop her in my arms.

"Such a good girl, the best girl" I whispered and kisses her forehead and shared giggles against her mouth and look at the disheveled bed before leaving Yoongi's room and sneaking in to our villa's pool.

I kisses her cheek and look at the setting sun. "It's weird how it's already 11 pm but the sun is just setting"

Celine said and I pulled her close and shower her shoulder with more kisses.

"You're amazing." Celine muttered and I grin.

We spent the next hour chilling in the pool before deciding to sleep back into her rom because neither of us wants to get murdered by Min Yoongi.

I lay with Celine, and she laid her head on my chest, the smell of her shampoo is invading my nostrils, running my hand through her hair and soon she's sleeping in my arms while I stay wide awake.

I sighed softly and try to close my eyes.

I miss taehyung hyung, but it's for the better.

——

hello, i'm sorry it's not a long chapter, I will write more on the next chapter because there will be tea my loves!

anyway, I love you all and I can see each of your messages and I really appreciate and they make me smile, every single day. Thank you and lots of love guys!