Unit. 7803

Celine was completely breathless against the kiss yet Namjoon show no sign of stopping, pushing the girl further until her back was pressed against the wall, Namjoon's hand firmly placed on her waist.

"You good baby?" Namjoon whispered against her lips and Celine shuddered making the taller male chuckle, he stares on her face allowing her to regain her breathing before dipping onto another kiss. She can feel her legs giving up, her hand moving to grasp Namjoon's hair and tugs against his soft locks.

The time namjoon pulled away, he licked his lips and caresses Celine's cheek and smiled softly enough to show his deep dimples. Celine's cheeks displayed a bright shade of red and look away yet Namjoon doesn't allow that, he wants Celine to keep looking at her direct onto his eyes. He get a hold of her chin and force her to look at him.

"Eyes on me baby." He said firmly and if Celine wasn't bitting her lips a loud whine would probably leave her swollen and now red lips. She nodded and swallowed thickly as her eyes met Namjoon's.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry.." She said and a boyish grin appeared on Namjoon's face

Without saying any other words Namjoon grabbed Celine's bag and carried it and held her hand as his other supports the bike he was using to roam around the park.

Many ideas are running through Celine's head, He doesn't know where Namjoon is taking her as the direction of her apartment is on the other way and the male was holding her hand firmly.

"You don't have classes tomorrow right?" Namjoon asked, getting Celine's attention once again, she looked up and nodded and looked puzzled that Namjoon knew her schedule.

"Uh yeah, I don't have classes tomorrow, uh how did you know?" She asked confused and they reached the main entrance of the park and Namjoon returned the bike he rented before facing Celine once again and smirked

"You sent the schedule of your classes before in the OHANA group chat and I memorized your schedule baby, so? does coming to my place sounds good?" Namjoon asked making Celine's legs wobbly, she licked her lips and look at Namjoon before nodding.

Namjoon's car was waiting from the sidewalk, the driver doesn't seem to care as Namjoon opened the door and let Celine in first, humming as he sat beside her and pull the door shut, her heart beating loudly as the car left the park, Namjoon pulled his phone out and Celine slowly relaxes yet her body felt like it's on fire from the hot kisses in the park.

And on the other hand Namjoon's head is full of the intense make out and couldn't get the thoughts of Celine's lips against his. His own breath hitching as he reads the messages on his screen from Seokjin. Namjoon internally groaned as he places his hand over the girls thigh and he's well aware that he got the girls attention which is favourable for him.

He looked at her and put his phone down after replying to his Hyung's text. Namjoon remained composed as his hand slowly slipped under Celine's skirt and his thumb brushing against the underwear she's wearing.

Namjoon let out a low groan, he looked at the driver and grin as he knew he wouldn't say anything. He felt Celine's delicate hand wrapped around his wrist and look at her begging softly and looking at the driver. Namjoon smirked and his thumb pressed against her thin underwear before meeting Celine's eyes.

"Can you be quiet for me princess?" He asked with his deep and low voice that sent shiver down Celine's spine, she bite her lower lip and presses her thighs together that made Namjoon growl in disapproval before harshly pulling her thighs open and cupped her slowly soaking heat. Namjoon chuckled and pushes her underwear aside before rubbing her folds, Namjoon pulled out his handkerchief as Celine's slowly became loud, he tap her cheek and putting the cloth between her lips to bite, something to muffle her whines and moans as the taller male keep playing with her folds.

5 minutes of continuous teasing touches, Celine's close to coming, she's out of herself as her mind only focuses on what is happening that involves her pleasure.

Namjoon abruptly stopped making Celine to groan in frustration but she notices that the car has stopped and has parked. Namjoon pulled the handkerchief from her mouth and smirk, leaning in to kiss the girl's lip and fixes her underwear with final flick on her clit before pulling her skirt down and Namjoon walked out of the car, opening the door for her.

Celine blushes furiously and let out a deep and heavy breaths. She run her fingers through her hair and muttered a breathless thank you to the taller male, Namjoon smirked and Celine's not having it.

The girl was too needy for her own good and cumming was the only thing in her mind now but from what Namjoon is showing, she's in for a hell of a night full of teasing and begging.

Namjoon grabbed her hand as soon they walked inside the elevator and look at her smiling.

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon asked teasingly, his hot breath fanning against Celine's ear making her shiver once more. he saw namjoon pressed the button with 78 on it.

Breath hitched again as she felt Namjoon's hand on her lower back, she's mentally slapping herself from how sensitive and turned on she is. The elevator door opened and Namjoon get on unit 03 on 78th floor, there are only 3 units in the the floor.

It was a zen style unit, a bonsai tree welcome them on the hallway, a small pond was there too but her time admiring the floor was cut off as Namjoon scooped her and put her small frame over his shoulder.

"Put me down Kim Namjoon!" She said and hit his back but Namjoon only chuckled. The male walked in the room that seemed like to a study space. The tall windows welcome her vision as the curtains was pushed to either side. Namjoon put her on top of the desk and namjoon placed himself between Celine's legs and smirk.

He get a hold of her chin, pulling her close before hungrily kissing her lips, Celine moaned against the kiss and Namjoon's hand softly squeezes her waist and moved his lips to her ear, kissing her earlobe before whispering.

"You're beautiful, innocent and i'm going to wreck you... the time Jin hyung come here you're already worn out for us, but that wouldn't stop me, or him fucking you."

Namjoon chuckled and a spank landed on her thigh making Celine's back arch and his hand gripped her hair making the other whimper.

"My pretty little slut likes it hm?"

She's so into it, her arousal pools and her lips agape.

She looked around and take in the look of the room, realizing that she's about to get fucked in Namjoon's studio.