Run Away.

Hello!

Wow, it didn't took me a month to update but almost 2 weeks.
I saw interesting guess in the comments from the previous chapter.

Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook we're done, so there's Jimin and Hoseok left, who do you think will be the next?

and I wanted to make an update before I completely dedicate my time to BTS for the anniversary and the SOWOOZO concert day 2! I hope you'll like it guys

I love you all!

"Are you sure you're feeling better?" Seokjin asked and I nodded, he held me against his chest as Namjoon hugs me from behind.

We've been cuddling since we finished bathing, I held Seokjin's hand as I was feeling so drained and very exhausted from what happened.

"Can you stay for the night?" Namjoon asked and I nodded and he kisses my shoulder.

"Yeah since my classes would be on the afternoon. I mean if you don't mind me staying" I said and Seokjin chuckled and lean to kiss Namjoon on the cheek before standing up, we're all dressed now, Namjoon let me borrow one of his hoodies, which is way too big for me.

"Of course Celine, you are welcome here, but let me excuse myself and I will prepare the guest room" Jin said and press a soft kiss against my forehead and I nodded and I was left with namjoon.

Namjoon sighed softly and I turn around just to nuzzle my face against his chest, he chuckled against my ear and I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist and he soothingly rub his hand against my waist.

"So have you decided?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows and look up at him.

"About what?"

"About talking with your ex?" he asked and I nodded before hiding my face again.

I am still contemplating because namjoon might be right, what If I still have feelings for Eunwoo, but at the same time he said that we need this for closure. I bite my lips and pouts a bit.

"I honestly want to but I still need at least a day or two to prepare myself" he said and he kisses my lips and caresses my cheeks.

"I'm proud of you, don't worry we'll be here and I will listen about it okay?" he said and I nodded and kisses him back, soon Seokjin came back and joined us again in bed.

"So? Celine, are you sure you're okay?" Seokjin asked and I chuckled and nodded my head and pokes his cheek.

"I am okay, I promise!" I said and he nodded and kisses my lips softly

We spend the next two hours watching movies and talking about random things then I moved to the guest room although Namjoon wants the three of us to sleep together, I don't want to interfere with their time in bed.

Both of our group chat has been really quiet, the guys been really busy so I understand but kind of missing them, I miss their noise.

The next day Seokjin woke me up for late breakfast and he said that he bought me clothes, he was really nice and funny. I feel a bit shy.

I went to the shower as soon as Seokjin handed me the clothes and it was totally my style, the hoodie is comfortable and the pants fits well. I dried my hair and now I smelled like them because of their shampoo and body wash, I. went outside after tidying myself and they were waiting for me by the dinner table.

"Good morning Celine! I hope you slept well!" Namjoon said and I smiled and sat beside him

"I did! the bed was really comfortable" I said chuckling and we began eating, Seokjin kept making jokes and Namjoon seemed so done with it.

"Hyung, stop with the dad jokes, some are not funny" Namjoon said and Seokjin laughed, just brushing it off.

"How are you feeling Celine?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah? Are you feeling okay? You sure you can handle going to College today?" Seokjin asked, I blushed and looked away

"I am feeling a bit sore but i think I can manage" I said and Namjoon laughed softly.

I went to retrieve my things, my bag and my clothes from yesterday and went back to the living room where both of them were waiting.

"Come on, are you going straight to college or you want to go back to your place first? Namjoon's going to the company" Jin said and we walked out of their unit.

I look at the time on my phone and it's just 11 am and my class will be at 2 so, I have a few hours left.

"I might just go to the mall near Yonsei" I said and they both nodded, we were silent on the elevator but playfully playing with each other's fingers until we reached the parking.

Namjoon went to a different car while Seokjin and I went to his Sedan.

I looked at Seokjin and we drove towards the way to the university, We were singing along and I was just admiring him and how bubbly and cute he is being like this.

"How long have you been dating namjoon?" I asked softly and he chuckled and I noticed how his ear turned red.

"We've been dating for 2 and half years now" He said and I awed.

That's was quite some time.

I leaned against the seat and Seokjin drove with playing with my fingers, I giggled softly and just let him. I look outside the window and I can see Yonsei not from far.

Fuck I have chem today.

We directly stopped at the bus stop and before I could even go out, I saw Eunwoo there. It seems like he was waiting for someone.

"What's the matter?" Seokjin asked and I swallowed thickly.

"Where are you going?" I ask him and he said he'll run some errands then go to grocery shopping.

I bite my lips and Eunwoo looks like he doesn't have a plan to leave yet.

"I still have a few hours, I can accompany you!" I said and Seokjin didn't ask question and drove again. I breathed in relief.

I'm running away, I know but I'm not yet ready for that Talk.