Break Some More 🔞

Disclaimer: this chapter contains mature content — Moderate to heavy nsfw content. Content includes Moderate to Extreme degradation, Humiliation, overstimulation, orgasm denial, chocking, spanking, hitting, bdsm, gagging, usage of collar (ownership shit). All the hitting's and extreme acts are all consensual, PLEASE if you're uncomfortable please skip this chapter. Don't come at me running and yelling, you've been warned. Read at your own risk.

"Good Morning" Yoongi greeted as I shyly made my way in his glamorous dining room, he was sitting alone in the huge table with different breakfast food placed on the table.

"Morning" I mumbled and I sit on his left and he sipped on the cup of his coffee and I gulped when I saw him looking at me with amused expression.

Why is he even amused? Is it because of my morning face? I made sure to wash my face and brushed my teeth before I went down here.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked softly and I nodded and he chuckled.

"Loosen up Celine, you're making me uncomfortable too" He said and I smiled and nodded "Do you have class today?" He asked and I nod

"Yeah, I have presentation this morning, my class would end at 4:00" I said and he hummed and kept eating.

"My driver would drop you off, I'll be staying here, Hoseok would come over later tonight for a track we're writing" He said and I nodded, when he was done, he told me he would be in the gym for a while and I didn't say anything and mind my own business. Yoongi's house is really modern and huge.

Yesterday he told me that a cleaning lady came here every other day and his manager often went and he told me he was pretty much living in his studio so he was barely home here and I met his dog Holly, well he just showed me the photo.

When I finished eating, I grabbed our plates and head to the kitchen to wash, I didn't see anyone around her perhaps Yoongi cooked all of this himself?

"That's not your job Celine, you're a guest here not my maid" I almost dropped the plate when Yoongi suddenly appeared and spoke behind me. I clutched my chest and looked at him.

"Oh god, you almost gave me a heart attack" I said and he didn't even moved, he was looking at me with intense eyes and I gulped. "I don't see anyone around Yoongi, you don't expect me to leave our dirty plates on the table besides it is just two plates and two glasses" I said and he shake his head, he didn't say anything instead he left and I guess it's good?

I went back to my room to prepare and when I'm done, Yoongi was already in the living room as I was trying to fit my laptop on my bag.

"Byul will drop you off, do you have some other plans after your class? He will pick you up too" He said and I smiled softly

"It's fine Yoongi, your driver doesn't need to come and get me, I can go back alone and for your answer I don't have any other plans" I said and his eyes darkened a bit, I saw his jaw clenched

"He will come, You're under my roof Celine, you're my responsibility" He said and I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully.

Now he was acting like he's my boss huh? Besides I don't really need someone to pick me up? I can fucking handle myself.

When our eyes met, Yoongi was already glaring at me. I just looked at him as he clench his jaw.