- Forty Four.

"Tae... Fuck calm down.." I whispered and he pulled away and raised his hand up on the air and looked at me.

I shake my head and threw the paper towel on his face.

"You childish man!" I said and I went to the living room and laid on the couch while staring at the ceiling.

Taehyung asked me if someone else confessed to me but I couldn't answer him who but I told him yes and this man only smirked at me. Taehyung sat on the floor and began playing with my finger.

"Celine.."

I raised my eyebrows at him

"Do you happen to like one of us?" He asked and I shifted to my side and place my head on my arm and reaches for his face and caresses his cheek gently.

"I don't know, I'm not sure Tae" And I'm not sure if I can allow myself to like any of you beyond because it means I have to turn down some.

Lord, I am seriously fucked.

I like Yoongi and Jungkook starting to fill my heart and have a little crush on Jimin and Taehyung seemed to hold a special spot in my heart.

Lord, It can't be this fucked.

I'm afraid that in the end it will be as hell.

None of us spoke again and Taehyung laid on the floor while holding my hand and I breathed heavily because I don't know what to do. They are too precious. A little too much to be honest.

Taehyung stood up and he run his hand through his hair and look at me.

"I have to go since I promise Jimin I will pick him up and it's almost 2 PM, Let's just see each other later?" He said and I stood up as well and fixes my hair, then walk him towards the front door. Taehyung turned around and kisses my forehead.

"Want me to pick you up later?" He ask and I shake my head and smile softly.

"It's okay Tae, see you later" I said

"Okay baby"

"Drive safely, don't speed up"

He opened the door and went out and he displayed a boyish grin, "No promises baby"

I hit his chest and pushes him towards the elevator and waved my hand. I waited for him until he was inside the lift closes and that's when I went back inside the unit. I went back on laying on the couch and internally groaned. I need to tell this to someone, someone who can understand me.

But who?

And at the same time the door opened and Namjoon walked in, he looked at me for a moment and I lazily waved my hand.

"You're home," I said softly and he nodded, he walk towards me and messes my hair before going to the kitchen and I sat up and look at him.

Can I tell Namjoon about it?

Or Seokjin.

He looked at me as he went to drink water and raised his eyebrows.

"Is there something bothering you? You seemed so stress," He said and I pouted softly.

"Tell me? Come here, I still have an hour before I go to Seokjin hyung's restaurant" He said and I went to move to the the kitchen table and sat in front of Namjoon and he took two can of beer from the fridge.

"Deep talk is better with beer" he mused and finally sat down, I popped the can open and had a sip before opening my mouth.

"So, Uh! Shit how am I going to start this?" I said and he chuckled.

"Wherever you are comfortable love" he said and he leaned against his chair, I breathed heavily and started plying with the can.

"So, uh, someone.. someone confessed to me" I said and his eyes widen. I nodded at Namjoon looked at me with bewildered expression and soon amused grin appeared on his face and I pouted even more.

"Joon! I'm fucked! 3 people confessed!"

"Shit?! 3? 3 of the boys?" He asked and I nodded. "Damn girl! You're really fucked." he said and I nodded and put my face on my hand and whined.

"What do I do?"

"First, do you like someone?" He said "I kinda saw this coming, all of us, you're special to us aside from being our fuck buddy, you're more than that Celine" He said and I hummed and sip on my beer again.

"I know joon, you weren't the first to say that and I'm grateful really..." I said and he smiles, his dimples poking out "And to answer your question. Yes, I do" I said and he nodded

"I like Yoongi," I said and he choked on his beer and I look at him and reaches to pat his back and he looked at me with wide eyes "But, Jungkook has been filling up my heart, I have a crush on Jimin and Taehyung has a special place in my heart" I said and his eyes widen even more.

"Fuck.." Namjoon muttered and he stared at the counter top for a while before looking at me.

"Who confessed?"

"Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung"

"I assumed in order?" he said and I laughed and groan softly.

"Okay anyways, shit! You're fucked big time, I would say go poly and date them like an open relationship or whatever it is but those four are fucking possessive, they don't like sharing..." He said and my heart shakes from what he said and I press my forehead against the cold marble.

"Celine.."

"I feel like my head is going to explode just thinking about all of these!" I said and he nodded and he pinches my cheek.

"You need to figure yourself out first Celine, You still have problems with Eunwoo and that fake friend of yours, whatever her name is" he said and I laughed softly and hummed.

"I know Joon, I know" I said

"You need to make up your mind and you know, no matter how much you try to avoid someone getting rejected or getting hurt with the decision you will make, there will always be consequences" he said and I bite my lip and nodded once again because he's fucking right.

"I'm just scared, that this might you know, became a competition."

"Oh baby, it is already a competition, we're in a game remember?" He said and I groaned even more and Namjoon just chuckled.

"You know, I'm sure those boys know the possibilities, they confessed then they should be ready about the possible outcome" he said and I reached for his hand and held it firmly and he look into my eye.

"I'd be here whenever you need to talk okay?" He said, he leaned and kisses my forehead and I came to his side and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Joon" I said and he hugged me back, just as tight.

"Always love" he smiled again, that fucking smile of his. "You know what? Just come with me and take your head off those things yeah?"

I nodded and went to my temporary room in their place to change my clothes and clean up.

I nodded at myself and breathed softly, It'll be okay.

—————

HELLOOOOOOOO

GOOD MORNING, AFTERNOON OR EVENING.

Anyway about the possessive series, yes of course it wouldn't be too obsessive or possessive, just subtle and just the right possessiveness, you know just to spice up things? and it will be like a compilation series.

That's all! Enjoy hehehe. I might do double update again.