- Thirty Two

I was writing this last night and fell asleep and couldn't contiue writing right away because I had classes and it just finished.

But anyway here is the update!

"Can you do that for me?" He whispered, Celine swallowed thickly and breathed heavily through her nose.

"I'll take my hand off now but if you get too loud i'll have my fingers down your throat" He said and she nodded.

As soon as his hand left her mouth, Celine was pulled in a deep and heated kiss, her back pressed against the cold surface of the soaked wall, a knee was pressed between her thighs.

Jeon Jungkook, kissed as if he's a hungry beast, a beast that finally caught his beloved prey.

"Aren't you such a slut, Celine?" Jungkook whispered as his lips moved towards Celine's neck, leaving trails of kisses and sucking marks on her skin.

"You weren't even subtle about you being so fucking needy, and here you go, touching yourself" he said, chuckling deeply right against her ear.

"Fuck.. please.." She said but Jungkook just let out a teasing laugh.

Awfully familiar with Yoongi's laugh earlier, almost eerily the same. Celine bite his lips as he fondled on her chest, his mouth moving almost painfully slow against her skin down her tummy.

"What are you begging for baby?" He asked sweetly, Celine groaned and grabbed Jungkook's hair, his breath his just above her cunt, that was very sensitive from Yoongi's teasing earlier.

The shower routine is already forgotten, the water from the shower trickle down their bodies as Jungkook decided to take his time in a brutally slow pace.

He raised his eyebrow and look at Celine to watch her expression and brought his hand up and landed a slap against her cunt.

"I asked you a question pretty girl, you don't want to be a disobedient slut right now" Jungkook muttered darkly.

"What are you begging for?" Jungkook asked one more time.

"Fuck me, please.." She whined out, it was such a pleasing sound for Jungkook. The desperation in her voice was sending a tingling sensation towards Jungkook's veins.

He cupped her heat and stood up and slipping two fingers in the process, cupping her cheeks, forcing her to look at him.

Jungkook was way taller than Celine, that makes the younger tower over her, looking down just for their eyes to meet, He watches her expressions closely, watching as her face twitches from pleasure, Jungkook stared at her, taking in the look in her face just from his fingers slowly yet brutally invading her soaked core.

"I wasn't here to fuck you baby, at least not yet" He said, slipping another finger, making it three and had his thumb pressed against her clit.

"Jungkook pl-

Her another plead was cut off when Jungkook pressed his hand over her mouth again, both of their eyes is full of lust, yet Jungkook's eyes gets darker.