Cheryygguk

He was still holding my wrist with a teasing smile on his face.

"You're joking?" I asked and he looked at me and shrugged

"Joking? Little lady, do you think I'm joking?" He asked and I shake my head, I settle back on my chair and just looked at him

He looks even more stunning in personal and I look like? Let's not talk about it.

"What are you doing here? How did you even found me?" I asked and he just smirked and finally let my wrist go, he leaned on his chair and adjusted his hoodie.

"I asked your friend, Ally? And you're not that hard to find in the chemistry department, you're pretty popular" He said smiling and he suddenly leaned "Can we eat together? I'm pretty starving" He offered and I hesitated, I mean we just met? Personally.

He pout his lower lip and looked at me

"Please? Trust me? I won't do anything to you, you can call Jin hyung or whoever" Jungkook said

"Then why don't you ask your hyung to accompany you and I just ate" I said and he pouted even more, I took the queue to stand up and Jungkook followed, there are few students looking at him. I placed back my tray and carried my back.

"Please, Celine I've been dying to eat with you, I've been looking for you since Jimin hyung and I found out that you study here too" he said, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fine but you're gonna get me a cab on my way home" I said and he nodded, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me all the way out of the university grounds up to a expensive cafe and he walked inside, still holding my wrist, firmly in his hand

"I don't have anything to pay so I'm just gonna watch you eat okay?" I said and he looked at me

"What? I don't carry much money on my pocket" I said and he nods and smile.

"It's okay, It's all me" he said and he leaned and I could feel his breath against my neck and it gives me chills.

"I have Jimin hyung's credit card" He whispered but he didn't even back off, He was still breathing closely against my ear and neck and I feel like I looked like a tomato now from how much a blushy mess I am.

"By the way, you look pretty and pretty small too" he said and I glared at him and I hit his shoulder as he laughed at me.

"So you think I'm small?" I asked and he nodded and I glared at him and he messed my hair up

"I think you're smaller than Jimin hyung" He said "And I won the bet little lady" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows at him

"What bet?" I asked

"Jimin hyung and I betted whether who is going to meet you first, clearly I won" He said and I hit his shoulders again.

"You're an asshole, how much did you two betted?" I asked

"$50 nothing serious" he said and I ignored him. When it was his turn he ordered two mocha latte and french toast and again, he dragged me to sit with him.

"I don't have anything to pay you, Jeon" I said and he shrugged

"I wasn't even asking you to pay Celine" he said and I sighed

"So tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded

"Yeah tomorrow, you're excited?" He asked and I shake my head

"I wasn't excited I'm nervous" I said and he chuckled

"Nervous huh?" He said, his smirk never leaving his face as his eyes bore with mine and trailed down to my lips and it lingers there for I think a solid minute before drifting back to my eyes.

"Why are you even nervous?" He asked

"I mean who wouldn't, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon they're literally the famous trio of the century and Kim Taehyung is my best friends crush, He looked good too, I mean well, uh, all of you guys are good looking" I said and he looked at me, his one eyebrow raised.

"Good looking? So you're admitting that We look good?" He asked and I glared at him for god knows how many times already.

"Yes now could you just shut up? God" I said and he laughed, his smile remind me of a bunny, he looked like a bunny and it was CUTE

When our order came, Jungkook ate silently, and he was occasionally throwing glances on my way but It wasn't uncomfortable, he told me that he already finished his portfolio and when I asked him about Jimin he told me that he had exams.

We talked about a few things, few stuffs and most are about college and I'm pretty happy that he didn't opened up the topic about what happened last night because I would probably wish the ground to swallow me.

That is so embarrassing.

Jungkook and I stayed outside the cafe waiting for the uber, I looked at my feet as I felt Him grabbed my hand, he held my hand on his and the uber came. He opened the door for me, I get inside and Jungkook followed.

Mapo-gu is a bit far away from Yonsei, Jimin and Jungkook lives in Yeonnam-dong, Jungkook told me himself.

"Did you have fun?" Jungkook suddenly asked and I looked at him, he was intensely looking at me and I feel terribly small under his gaze.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered, Jungkook chuckled and pushed himself off his seat and looked at me, he starts leaning in until his face is a few centimetres away from mine.

"Can I kiss you? Huh celine? My breath hitched and nodded. Jungkook smiled and grabbed the back of my neck as our lips met, his lips were soft and sweet, the taste of the Mocha latte still lingering on his lips. I closed my eyes as I lost myself in the moment.

Jungkook devoured my lips as if it was a meal, he bite my lower lip making me moan softly and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside. I curled my hand on the hem of his jacket and kiss him back.

He firmly hold my neck so I wouldn't slip away and when both of us pulled away as the car stopped in front of my house, Jungkook handed his card to the driver and we waited for him to return it, Jungkook grabbed my hand and we walked to my door.

My body is on fire just from the kiss, my hand tremble as I open the door and I yelped when Jungkook pushed me against the door, locking it and trapping me between his arms.

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked and I didn't wait for him, I smashed my lips on his and he groan as I bite his lip, his hand grasp my waist as he drew me closer to his, I moan as Jungkook worked his lips from my jaw down to my sensitive neck, he bite and suck the skin of my neck as his fingers dug on my waist.

"J-jungkook" I weakly called as his hand rubbed circles on my inner thigh and made me threw my head back.

"What do you want slut?" He whispered and I almost fell on my knees with the dirty name he whispered on my ear.

I closed my eyes as he pressed more pressure against my clothed area.

Fuck.

"Tell me what do you want, tell me baby" he whispered, his breath tickling my ears and he playfully bite my ear and I moan.

"F-fuck me, p-please Jungkook" I begged and Jungkook grabbed my head to tackle my lips again and mumbled.

"Cherrygguk at your service"