The Rules of Min Yoongi

"Come on Celine! Let's go out for tonight!" Ally whined and I rolled my eyes. My lectures are over for today and I'm pretty bummed because I had to come up with a new formula for my project which is perfume and body wash.

"Ally I can't today and for the following days, I have a project to make" I said and she whined even more.

"Al, please I promise after this we will go out okay?" I said and she pouted and I chuckled and I hugged her before we go in different direction.

Last Saturday was pretty fun and they're so nice and chaotic and intimidating and the list goes on and as for Jungkook, I thought it would be awkward because of what happened but It's not, it was so great and I feel welcomed by them, I could just imagine Ally's reaction if I'll show her my photo with Tae.

I was on my towards the bus stopped when I noticed a black car with a familiar man inside since the windows are rolled down. He waved his hand and my eyebrows are furrowed.

Oh shit! I fucking signed the paper agreeing to his fucking offer. Fuck.

"Where do you think you're going huh? Celine?" Yoongi asked with a smirk on his face.

Where am I going? Duh home.

"Home, obviously" I said rolling my eyes a bit and he chuckled, He wore his shades and Cap and walked out of his car.

"Already breaking rules huh?" He said and I looked at him "But since you're not under my roof yet, I'll let it slide" He said, he bloomed into a full smile and motioned his car.

"Shall we head to your apartment and get your things for the week?" He said softly and I smile and nodded. He opened the door for me and thank god there wasn't anyone who knows me around us. I sit beside the window and Yoongi went it, I placed my bag between us and my folder on my lap.

"Relax Celine, I'm not going to bite you, you know?" He said and I nodded.

I'm kind of nervous though, of course he is Min Yoongi, Suga in stage, he's a professional rapper and he writes amazing song, who wouldn't be intimidated?

The car ride was just silent, I feel like he's asleep or something so I made myself busy by scrolling through the group messages and tweets.

Kink Club 🤸🖖💧

Tiddiesjoon
Is it just me or saddistmin is up to something?

Cherrygguk
Don't you have a song to get done hyung?

Kithieschim
And don't you have a project to submit? AlphaKth scold your man 🙄 Cherrygguk I wouldn't be surprised if you fail your major

AlphaKth
He got punished last night.

Cherrygguk
I nutted the biggest nut

Thiccseok
Please we don't want to know

Prettyjin
Not to be that kind of person but I pretty miss Glitterschin

I smiled, Well I kinda missed them too? I looked beside me and see Yoongi's asleep, I chuckled as I see his lips parted a bit.

Glitterschin
Miss you too guys.

Cherrygguk
I miss your moans