- Thirty Four

I wasn't planning to do any update today but this golden and precious comment, touched my heart and I promise to do my best! shout out to you @butterjimin_

"Noona, nooooona, noona noona nooooona! Wake up!" Jungkook whispered, I've been awake for more than half an hour, I woke up first, then soon he followed. I was just watching him sleep. softly tracing his lips before he even woke up and pretend to be asleep when he start opening his eyes.

And he did exact what I did to him.

"You're awake aren't you?" Jungkook whispered once again and kisses my ear, licking it for a couple of times until I finally snapped my eyes open. I bite my lip and smile at him as our eyes met.

"Good morning beautiful.." He said and wrapped his arms around me again. I chuckled and pulled him closer, I kisses his cheek and sighed against his chest.

"What time is it now?" I asked and he reached for his phone that keeps ringing last night, calls from Yoongi and drunk namjoon.

"It's 8:57 am, Jin hyung said we'll leave at 10:30 so we should start preparing now." He said and I grumpily nodded my head and Jungkook stood up, sitting up while browsing his messages and he laughed loudly.

"I think we should prepare ourselves because yoongi hyung is so goddamn mad for leaving his bed messy" He said and I tie my hair up before grabbing my towel, leaning against the shower and look at Jungkook.

"We'll tell him, "Oops, sorry" I said and Jungkook shakes his head as he stands up and head out of my room but grin widely at me

"I think you're trying to get yourself punished noona."

I chuckled and went straight to shower.

And as much as possible, I try not to think about how Jungkook teased the shit out of me here, the same movements Yoongi did by the pool.

When I went back to the room, I was glad that I prepared my clothes for today and I don't have to worry about it last minute. After dressing up and drying my hair, I arranged my luggages and stuffs when I remembered my phone.

My phone has been missing since we went to the beach, I picked up my things and shoved them in my bag, hoping that I'll find my phone while looking for it but I almost end up flipping the room bu there's no sign of my phone.

I sighed heavily and bite my lip, I haven't texted ally since we arrived here.

I gave up eventually and just thought about getting a new one since I planned to upgrade anyway, I went out of my room and put my luggages on the entrance of the room so it'll be easy for me to get it if we're about to leave.

"Hey Celine!" Taehyung greeted and he was snuggling up with Hoseok while watching some movie and Yoongi is having a cup of coffee with Namjoon and he looked at me, I tilted my head and he just looked at me with his usual expression and if I'll think about it honestly his calm demeanor is much scarier than the one where he's showing his dissatisfaction and anger.

I greeted Tae back and Jimin came out of his room, his luggage are prepared now, I bite my lip feeling a bit nervous as Yoongi's eyes never left me. I opened my mouth and sigh softly.

'Uh guys? Have any of you seen my phone?" I ask. I watch them and none of them reacted, Yoongi looked at Taehyung then Taehyung looked at Jungkook and I think that's little odd. "So?" I asked again.

"Uh, no." Jimin said "Where did you put it?" He asked and I try recalling where.

"Well I remember putting it in my bag when we're about to go to the beach." I said and Jungkook hummed.

"And you haven't see it since then?" Yoongi asked and I nodded.

Namjoon pulled out his phone and look at me, "Let me try to call your number"

I nodded and Yoongi pulled me towards him, he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Did you slept well?" He asked and I pouted my lips and he raised his eyebrows.

"Why are you being so nice? It's scarier than mad Yoongi" I said and he chuckled.

"Why would I be mad?" He said softly and I looked at him suspiciously thinking about his texts with Jungkook.

Namjoon looked at me and he shakes his head "Your phone is off, What are you going to do now?" He asked

"Maybe just buy a new one, it's an old phone anyway" I said and Yoongi rubbed my back and I shake my head and look at everyone, "None of you will pay for it, I have money." I said and all of them raised their hands up on the air and I laughed and Seokjin entered the room saying that the hotel served a send off breakfast.

I pouted and thought about my phone, luckily I always have back ups, but still. Ugh I always spend little when it comes to myself and another thing, I have to change and update contact information.

"Okay so what are we going to do with this now?" Namjoon said, Taehyung looked at the older,

"Throw it away, she probably think it's stolen" Taehyung casually said.

"I'll keep it" Hoseok said and Jimin nodded.

"Keep it off though" Taehyung said and Hoseok nodded, then Jungkook turn to look at Namjoon.

"What will happen if she sees it though, I'm sure she will download social media apps when she got a new phone" Jungkook said and Namjoon smiled softly and pat the youngers back.

"Then that's it, I mean we tried gate keeping the information for the mean time, She'll eventually find out" Namjoon said and Yoongi walked in.

"Stop discussing that now, Celine was looking for you all and we're about to leave" Yoongi said and the other boys nodded, Namjoon handed the phone to hoseok and all of them went to meet Celine and Seokjin who seemed to be engrossed about what they are talking about.

Seokjin glanced at the boys and nodded. The other thanked him silently and everyone proceed getting their luggages.

Hoseok buried Celine's phone deep in his luggage, breathing heavily and went out with his usual cheery expression.

Not a lengthy chapter, I'm sorry guys but I wanted to do an update.

I love you all.