- Forty Seven.

Hello!

We've come to an end, this is the last chapter of KINK CLUB and the final chapter which is the outro/epilogue will be posted later or tomorrow,
I know many of you remembers that I used to update a chapter every 6 months that's why this book took 2 years to be completed but yet you guys stayed and supported me. That phase must be so frustrating hahaha

I hope I can bring you more stories, stories that you can remember for a very very long time. After this I will focus on writing my other story TAKING CHANCES before I begin working on KINK CLUB 2 which I am so excited to write.

Everyone, thank you so much.

song for this chapter.

——————————

——————————

The break is over and reality snaps, I breathed heavily and Namjoon snapped his head towards my direction and he smiled at me, the incident in the restaurant was 4 days ago.

I didn't get to sleep that night because I was worried at Jungkook and Hoseok wasn't answering our messages and the next day we found out that Jungkook went our with his other friends with Hoseok and he's so wasted, he always texts me good morning and good night the past days but doesn't bother himself to reply to me when I ask him how is he.

The three of them has not made up till this day.

Jungkook is too upset at Jimin and too angry at Taehyung. I bite my lip and try not to think about it for a while because I know that I have other problem in my hand, Eunwoo and Ally.

"You ready Celine?" Jin ask and I turn around to look at the direction where Seokjin came and I smile softly at him.

"I told you, you don't have to drive me to school, I'll take the bus" I said

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded

"It's been a while since I took the bus" I said and he laughed

"I thought you're going to say, 'I don't want to bother you'"

"Oh if you did, he will whoop your ass" Namjoon said and I shake my head and walk towards the front door and wave my hand at them but before I could even walk out Seokjin called me

"I know that you are looking for a place, I saw your laptop accidentally yesterday but I want you to know that we're happy to have you here, you make Namjoon and I's home way warmer" He said softly and I cooed, I walk towards him and hug both of them and earned a kiss on my cheek from both of them.