- Twenty.

I looked outside and most of the students were gone now.

I looked at my wrist watch before walking out to leave the campus. Ally still won't be home so I am alone at home again and I don't feel like cooking so I'll just eat outside.  I took a cab because it's rush hour and it'll be hard to ride a bus now.

My phone starts vibrating and I pulled it out from my bag and the Ohana chat was blowing off with Jungkook's messages

Jeon Jungkook

gUYYYYS

Hello, where are you all?

COME ALIVE

Taehyungie

What's your problem kook?

Jeon Jungkook

I'm soooooo bored

Min Yoongles (Suga)

sounds a very big problem for a kid.

Jeon Jungkook

I am alone here, hyung's in US

Namjoon

Wait? What? Tae is in US? Since when?

Jimin-ssi

Yesterday morning hyung, Hoseok hyung and I drove him to the airpot.

Namjoon

OH, Then entertain yourself kook

I chuckled and closed my phone as they went on talking, I reached the restaurant where I eat most of the time and I was surprised to see it not crowded. I was about to grab the door but someone beat me to it and I saw Jimin smiling at me.

"I knew that it was you!!" He said cheerfully and I chuckled and playfully nudged him.

"I am going to have dinner before going home, what are you doing here?" I asked and we both went inside and He bowed to the owner and I was startled to see Eunwoo there with his friends sitting on the corner table. He was looking at me so does some of his friends.

Eunwoo was about to stand up when Jimin spoke.

"Do you mind if we eat together? Or you're with someone?" He asked and I shake my head and we're lead to our table and Eunwoo was still looking at me but his eyes drifted to Jimin who is too occupied talking to the owner.

I look away and sat in front of Jimin and he was smiling widely. Jimin looks so happy today.

"My two regulars!! Aigoo!" Mr. Choi said and I chuckled and I look at Jimin when Mr. Choi left to prepare our food

"You're a regular here? How come I don't see you often here?" I asked and he put his phone down the table and I put my bag down on the chair next to me

"I usually eat here at breakfast or Lunch, you just got home from Uni?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, what about you?"

"I went to meet and have a dance session with Hoseok hyung, his studio is just a few block away from here" Jimin explained and I nodded.

Jimin started sharing some topic about Taehyung and how he bribed him to stay with Jungkook while he was gone and I couldn't help but to notice the hickey peeking from his chest and I saw a faint mark on his neck and Jimin was smirking at me.

"You're probably wondering who and when yeah?" He asked and I blushed and he starts teasing how red my cheek is.

"It's Tae and Jungkook well last night Jungkook" He said and my eyes widen.