- Forty Five 🔞

A few chapters left.

Who's your bet? Who will be the end game?

——

"Woah! so this is where you work?" I ask Hoseok softly, I sat on the couch while Hoseok was sitting on his swivel facing the computer monitors that was laying on his desk.

He turned around and smiles at me before patting his lap. I raised my eyebrows and Hoseok did the same. Namjoon was doing something in his own studio and we dropped by here before going to Seokjin's restaurant since our dinner night will be there.

"Come on pretty girl, I'm not gonna wait the whole time, sit." he said firmly "Oh and before that, please flip the sign on my door and lock it" he said and I bite my lip as I think I know where is this going.

I hummed in anticipation but deep inside me I feel my guts twisting, somehow guilty because it felt like this is wrong but at the same time, why would be this wrong? I am not committed to anyone. I stood up and did what Hoseok said and locked the door and he grabbed my phone.

"I'll inform joon that we'll go to the restaurant together, I don't wany any interruptions" He said and I chuckled and finally planted myself on Hoseok's lap, he hummed as I wrap my arm around him and his hand is firm on my waist and my mouth parted open as his lips ghost over my neck and his hot breath fanning against my skin, making me shiver.

"I've missed you.." he whispered and I nodded and exposed my neck to him, allowing him to have full access, "I usually try to keep my workspace sacred as much as possible but seeing you in this dress..." He said seriously, his eyes were hooded and his chiseled jaw was too perfect. I reached up and caresses the side of his face.

"You like it?" I whispered against his ear and kisses it gently and I heard him let out a strangled groan.

"Very, it gives me easy access too" he said and that's when his hand ghosted over my thigh, lifting the edge of my dress. exposing my inner thigh and my black lingerie was exposed to him.

"Too fucking sexy," he said and gives me chaste kiss and gasped when he got a handful of my hair and pulled it back, letting out a soft whimper.

"But I want my cock between those pretty slutty lips" he said and my arousal pooled in my underwear. I bite my lip as I cupped Hoseok's growing erection and get off his lap, placing myself between his parted legs and keep on palming him, looking up, seeing his adams apple bobbing up and down.

Hoseok stood up and he took his belt off and he looked at me.

"Hands behind your back, pretty" he said and I did, Hoseok smiled and crouched behind me, I moan as I felt him wrap his belt around my wrist, before he grabbed the cushion pillow.

"Kneel here baby, I don't want your knees bruising" he said and cupped my cheek and kisses me before he unzipped his pants and pull it down a bit before taking his shaft out.

I sat on my knees with my hand tied behind my back and look at Hoseok, biting my lip as I watch his hand stroke his cock awfully slow right in front of his face and Hoseok's face painted with amusement.

"Needy little slut," he said and brushes the tip of his cock against my lower lip, I part my mouth a bit more and without any warning Hoseok shoved his cock in my mouth and I moan around his shaft, making him groan back at me, I kept my eyes open as I let him fuck my mouth.

His grip on my hair heighten all the pleasure that I'm feeling, I swallow his pre-cum, I swirl my tongue around the tip of his cock and he looked at me, our eyes met and he caresses my cheek with an amused grin on his face.

"Such a pretty slut you really are, too fucking beautiful" He said and I nodded, he caresses my cheek and pushes his cock in my mouth again and this time his thrust were harsher and I can feel the tip of his cock rubbing on the back of my throat, I hollowed my cheek and try not to gag and choke on his shaft but failed miserably.

He groaned and throw his back but Hoseok abruptly pulled me up before bending me over his table and yanked my underwear down and his cock teased my wet folds, rubbing against my slit.

I fisted my hand and he held the belt wrapped around my wrist. I bite my lip and I gasped when Hoseok spanked my ass twice.

"No need to stay quiet baby, the walls are soundproof" he said and in one swift motion he pushed his manhood deep to me.

I moaned loudly and he shoved my face down the my mouth hanged open, I muttered endless begs, pleads followed by series of curse and desperately moaning Hoseok's name as he rearranges my guts.

He was breathing heavily, grunting and groaning loudly against my ear as he pressed himself to me, I clutched the hem of his shirt, the table began shaking and I clenched around his cock, squeezing him against my walls and I earned a spank from him, the stinging stay before another spank goes down.

"Fuck! I've missed this feeling!" He said and gripped my hair and pulled on it, I arched my back and whimper. My lips began shaking as I feel my clit throbbing.

I'm close.

"Shit! Hoseok... p-please, fuck me deeper! Harder!" I screamed and he growled and his pace picked up, fucking me in very uncontrollable pace, I drooled and convulses as he gripped my waist tightly. Sure it will leave bruises.

"Cum baby, I-I'm close too f-fuck!" he said and I almost cry as he hit my spot repeatedly until I was squeezing him inside me and my orgasm washes over and soon, Hoseok fill me up with his cum. He rocked his hips gently, riding his high and pulled away.

Immediately taking the binds around my wrists, he kisses the slight redness and helped me sat on the couch, grabbing a handful of wipes and clean himself before he crouched and I shudder once again, still breathing heavily.

He trailed kisses all over my thigh up to my inner thigh and I whine as his lips reached my leaking cunt, I grabbed on to his hair and tugged on it, he chuckled before pulling away and cleaned me up before helping me with my underwear before he sat down beside me and scooped me in his arms.

"You're too precious, such a nice girl" he said and kisses my forehead.

I laid my head against his chest as we both catch our breaths. I closed my eyes and I feel the strange feeling of being guilty.

I sighed softly and swallowed thickly, still tasting hoseok's cum in my mouth. I lick my lips and hugged him tightly.

Why does it felt like I'm cheating?

———

The ideas that I have for Kink Club 2 are too dangerous but I am fucking excited but I will finish Taking Chances first,