- Thirty Five

Today is a very good day that is because of BTS' speech at UN General Assembly and I repeatedly watched their PTD performance and couldn't get my head wrap around it, it makes me so proud.

Anyway, let's get into the update!

I smiled at the staff and went out of the store with Hoseok and Jimin while the rest of the boys are having their drink at starbucks while waiting for our take off.

"Do you even remember your apple ID and such?" Jimin asked and I shrugged and looked at the phone, completely different from the one that I've been using for the past couple years.

"Honestly no? I mean I can just make new" I said and Jimin chuckled and we headed to the starbucks where everyone is.

When we stepped in, I saw Taehyung talking to Jungkook and the rest are minding their business, Hoseok was called by namjoon and Jimin was called by Yoongi and I went to approach Jin, setting the paper bag on the top of the table.

"You can connect to my phone" Jin said and I smiled and did and downloaded the things I needed the most for this trip.

Seokjin watches me and I pouted my lips and looked at him, Raising my lips and he laughed and pinches my cheek.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked and he shakes his head and a pair of arm wrapped around my neck and I look up and saw Taaehyung.

He sat beside me and Jungkook next to him who began playing with his phone.

"Do you need some help?" Taehyung asked and I shake my head

"I've set everything up so it's good to use but I have a problem though" I said and Taehyung waited for me to tell him and I was embarrassed to do so.

"I can't remember my instagram password" I said and Taehyung began laughing and I rolled my eyes and slap his arm.

"Don't laugh at me as if this kind of thing hasn't happened to you!" I said and he laughed even more and cupped my cheeks.

"You're too adorable!" He said and I focused on remembering my passwords.

I have written on my notes in my ipad but I did not even brought my ipad with me so, I just made a new account for the mean time and logged in my twitter accounts which I haven't even touched for ages.

I visited the boys' profile and nothing new as well, I think none of us opened it since then.

Ally wasn't posting anything too so I decided to give her a dm, just to inform her that my old phone is missing.

I sent her a message then laid my head on Jin's shoulder and listen to their chitchats and Taehyung start playing with my fingers and I giggled as I heard Jimin's cute giggles.

I try not to think about my missing phone but I couldn't get my mind off of it, I don't know my guts is telling me something is not sitting right in the situation.

I bite my lip and soon I just decided to download some game to entertain myself through our flight.

"Hey guys! When we land at Athens do you want to head to the hotel and rest for the day? Or shall we head to some landmarks? Jin actually planned something surprising for everyone" Namjoon said and I look at Seokjin and then to Namjoon.