Goes by The Name RM. (revised)

Today is my last day of staying here in Yoongi's house. He left early today as he has a meeting with his company with Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Good morning Ms. Celine, Mr. Min asked me to dropped you on Yonsei and bring your stuffs back in your apartment" Byul said as I walked out of the main door, I smiled and nodded at him and helped him load my luggage on Yoongi's trunk.

However Ally won't be in the apartment today as she will be home to her parents house. It's been a a while since she went home to them.

I hummed as I waved my hand to Mr. Byul and I stepped inside the Yonsei until I bumped to someone. I sigher and I picked up the person's things and I saw the name on the paper.

Cha Eun woo.

I looked up and Eunwoo's tall frame greet me. He looked at me like the first we met.

"Celine..." He called and I stood up, handing him the papers that I picked up and back away.

"Celine... Let's talk please" He said and he grabbed my hand and I look at him. My heart still hurts, I haven't moved on from him? or what?

"Talk....? Exactly about what Eunwoo?" I asked softly and he looked at me, his expression weakened and I pulled my hand away.

"Let me know id you want to talk Eline, please.." He whispered and he picked up his remaining things before leaving me with a soft smile. I looked around and I sighed, placing my hand against my chest and breathed heavily.

I pulled out my phone and opened the group text.

OHANA 🌸

Celine

Good morning guys!

I walked further and my phone vibrated and I sat on the bench and I saw a message from Taehyung and Namjoon.

Taehyung

Good morning, Celine!

You're up early?

Namjoon Oppa

Good morning.

I hope you'll have a great day Celine!

I smiled and I typed my reply to them.

I looked at the sky. Am I ready to face Eunwoo? He left with just a simple text, then he came back like nothing. That was 3 months ago. Is he still in NSFW twitter? The first month was hard because I was left alone. He didn't even gave me a proper explanation. He just, he texted me and said it's over.

The whole day, my head is a mess. I don't know what to think first, I tried listening to the discussions but nothing is coming through and he just in the same room as me. I look up and our eyes meet. I starred into his eyes and he didn't looked away until the bell rings.

I sighed for the hundredth time today. I picked up my things and left the room before he could even catch up on me because I know he will.

I looked at my phone for the time and it's already 6:00 PM. Mr. Byul said he dropped my thing inside my shared apartment with ally. I looked down at my feet and I end up buying soju and chips and my feet brought me to the riverbank. I bite my lip and opened the bottle of soju, not even caring at the stares I'm getting.

I regret now that I wore a skirt today, I should've worn my jeggings. I sighed again and I finished the first bottle and I saw a familiar silhouette. I tried recognizing but the lights weren't enough to help me see the person's face clearly until he stopped in front of me and spoke.

"Celine?" It was Namjoon.

He was wearing a casual shirt and a khaki shorts and pair of vans.

"What are you doing here?" he asked and looked at the bottle in my hands "And drinking..." he trailed off before parking his bike beside the bench and I scoot a little to give him enough space to sit.

"I'm, I'm just clearing off my mind, you know" I muttered and he nodded before looking straight in front of him and I look at his side profile.

"Wanna talk about it? I'll listen about everything" He said and I look at my hands and breathed heavily.

I look at Namjoon again and chewed on my lower lip.

"Uh, it's just about my ex. He want us to talk and I was completely taken aback and shocked that he wanted us to talk" I said and he hums and look at me.

"You weren't ready?"he asked and I nodded my head and he chuckled before taking my hand on his and rubbed his thumb over my knuckle and I look up to him.

"You haven't moved on? Or you're scared to hear what he will say because you two didn't have a proper closure?" He asked and he squeezes my hand softly.

"I honestly think both." I said and he chuckled before pulling his hand and looks at me straight into my eyes and I gulped. Namjoon looks so gorgeous and the way he stares with the seriousness on his face sends shivers down my spine.

Namjoon, he's built differently.

"Go on with your own pace Celine, you'll know yourself when you're ready to talk to him yeah?" He said and I nodded and blushes and he squeezes my hand gently before taking the bottle from my hand and drank from it.

He looked at me and smiled.

Namjoon and I ended up talking for a bit more about the situation, I slowly opened up to him about what happened with me and Eunwoo but of course. I didn't mentioned that it was Eunwoo, I left his name out of my mouth.

Namjoon gave advices between the bottles of soju's were having until there's nothing left.

Namjoon answered calls every now and then until he turned off his phone and just focused talking to me.

I look up and it felt goo to talk to someone who is completely clueless about this.

"It's late Namjoon-ssi, I think we should go now." I said and he chuckled and nodded. He looked at his wrist watch before taking his bike, we walked side by side as we exit the park until Namjoon stopped and look at me, his face is red but he's completely sober we I drank way much more than him yet I know what I'm doing.

"Celine..." he called and I looked at his eyes

"Yeah?"

I was startled when he pulled me close by the waist and his lips touched my lips and his arm wrapped around my waist. I was taken aback but I melt against the tenderness of his his lips and my knees buckles as he kisses me slowly. He gripped my waist and I wrapped my arm around him and slowly kisses him back.

He groaned and pulled me close against his body and kisses me more. He pushes us away from the light, I melt in his embrace and he carried on devouring my lips.

His kisses are gentle yet powerful and loving, damn, I don't want this stop anytime soon.